10-16-2007, 11:17 PM #1
"Benjaman Kyle"- Unidentified Amnesia Victim, found 2004
The Doe Network:
Case File 1007UMGA
Unidentified White Male
- The Amnesia victim was discovered on August 31, 2004 in Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Estimated age: 50-60's
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'11"; 240 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Graying hair with receding hairline. Blue-green eyes. Above-average intelligence. Well-spoken. Professional demeanor.
- Marks, Scars: Two parallel surgical scars on left elbow (from reparative surgery for broken elbow that may involve pins/plates implantation). Surgical scar on front of neck appears to be from cervical discotomy. Small round scar on left side of face near chin appears to be a puncture-type wound but believes it may be related to former tooth abscess. No tattoos. No body piercings.
- Medical: Blinding cataracts in both eyes may have resulted from prolonged exposure to sun while unconscious prior to being found and brought to hospital.
- Fingerprints: On file with the FBI in Savannah, Georgia.
- Dentals: Three teeth missing from upper front and one tooth missing from upper right side of mouth. Not known whether dental problems occurred after or as result of mugging in August of 2004.
The victim was located naked, beaten and covered in fire ant bites beside a dumpster behind a Burger King in Richmond Hill, GA on August 31, 2004. No identification was recovered from his person.
To date, he has been unable to remember his name and where he comes from.
The Burger King where he was found is located on Highway 17 directly across from U.S. Interstate 95 (exit 87). May have been traveling on I-95 or in Georgia on business.
Skill sets seem to be intact with loss of factual data. Cannot remember his name, where he comes from, or other pertinent factual data. Believes he may come from Indiana or Colorado. In exceptionally good health, has no chronic illnesses and requires no medications for the maintenance of good health. Has regional accent. He is willing to undergo hypnosis, submit DNA, undergo x-rays for dental or other purposes.
He has since adopted the pseudonym "Benjaman Kyle" until he can learn his true name and identity.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
FBI - Savannah, GA
You may remain anonymous when submitting information. Source Information:
Video on "Benjamin Kyle" w/ interview: http://www.11alive.com/video/player....0&bw=hi&cid=51
More info here:
Another WS thread on BK: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53847
10-16-2007, 11:47 PM #2Inactive
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
10-17-2007, 02:04 AM #3
LOL aj, I posted the exact same thing and then deleted it
Which thread are we going to use? There's been an ongoing discussion about Mr. Kyle in the UID section for a while now.