1127 users online (232 members and 895 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Woman Arrested 5 Times In 6 Months For DUI

http://www.10news.com/news/14356641/...310172007&ts=H

LA MESA, Calif. -- An aspiring emergency medical technician has been arrested five times in six months on suspicion of drunken driving, including three times in last month.
    And why haven't they taken this woman off the road?

Where I live (about 30 miles north of La Mesa), if you're stopped for a DUI, you get taken to jail, your car is impounded and and your license is suspended for at least 6 months.

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    why isn't she in prison
    let her move here get 2 within 5 and you go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Prom 2008

[Source]
    Tiffany Adamo, 26, was arrested Saturday afternoon in a shopping center parking lot of this east San Diego suburb after she pinned a 7-year-old boy between her 2000 Toyota Camry and her mother's car, police said.
    Luckily the boy was not seriously hurt but really come on it's only a matter of time before she kills someone.

And what on earth kind of emergency medical technician is she going to make?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    http://www.10news.com/news/14356641/...310172007&ts=H

And why haven't they taken this woman off the road?

Where I live (about 30 miles north of La Mesa), if you're stopped for a DUI, you get taken to jail, your car is impounded and and your license is suspended for at least 6 months.
    In TX if you refuse a breathalizer, your license is suspended automatically for 6 months on the first offense. This woman could have killed that child!

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    hopefully she will be charged with more then just a dui
    going to go find some cali laws

http://www.california-drunkdriving.org/laws.html

Question:
    What is the punishment for drunk driving?
    Answer:
    This varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and can become quite complex depending upon the facts of the individual case. Generally speaking, a first offense with no "enhancements" (see #16) will involve a fine of about $1700, a 90-day license restriction (in addition to the DMV suspension), attendance at a DUI school for 3, 6 or 9 months and probation for three years. A short jail sentence may or may not be required; for a second offense, it almost certainly will. Additional punishment may involve community service, ignition interlock devices, AA meetings and/or impounding of the vehicle.
    http://www.duicentral.com/dui/drunk_...unishment.html
    Last edited by Al_B; 10-17-2007 at 05:16 PM. Reason: laws
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Prom 2008

SadieMae, Unfortunately those who drink and drive usually don't care about the status of their license. They just drive like it's a right not a privilege. JERKS

Quote Originally Posted by blaize View Post
    [Source]

Luckily the boy was not seriously hurt but really come on it's only a matter of time before she kills someone.

And what on earth kind of emergency medical technician is she going to make?
    She's lucky I'm not that boys mom.

They wouldn't have needed a breathalyzer. They would've needed a hearse.

Sami

when she is ultimately convicted she will pay the price here in CA. She will do mandatory jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    when she is ultimately convicted she will pay the price here in CA. She will do mandatory jail time.
    I wonder what's taking CA so long...I mean 5 arrests in 6 months! I hope the ultimately doesn't happen when she kills someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae View Post
    I wonder what's taking CA so long...I mean 5 arrests in 6 months! I hope the ultimately doesn't happen when she kills someone.
    SHe may be asking for continuances? I do not know. She'll be put away.. mark my words.
    I am assuming that her license is already suspended but she is just driving anyway, which will add more fuel to the fire.

OH I just listened to the video She has never had her license lifted..BUT they are holding her 1 MILLION dollars bail right now. Her previous 4 misdemeanor charges may be hiked to felonies at the end of the investigation.

she is screwed.

5 arrests in 6 months?! Wow! What did she do? Skip a month?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Yeah, I agree many people don't care if they have a license or not; they drive anyway. But why did she skate under the radar? I've known people who have had a suspended license on a first offense.

OH I just listened to the video She has never had her license lifted..BUT they are holding her 1 MILLION dollars bail right now. Her previous 4 misdemeanor charges may be hiked to felonies at the end of the investigation.

she is screwed.
    This doesn't even factor in the prescription fraud.

she is screwed.
    Sounds like they finally mean business with her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast