savefloppy.com or cookfloppy.com - You choose

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.savefloppy.com/
Welcome to SaveFloppy.com or CookFloppy.com

Would Michael Vick donate to SaveFloppy.com or CookFloppy.com?

Where he’s going, he won’t be able to donate but you are invited to donate towards saving my life or having me euthanized and cooked.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Floppy. I am a cute bunny that was found abandoned in the wild. My caretaker is a very nice, intelligent and attractive 24 year old woman who takes great care of me and loves all animals. She feeds me fruits, vegetables and nutritious rabbit food, gives me water and pets and holds me on a daily basis. [Read More on Floppy's Caretaker]

While watching a show about The Secret by Rhonda Byrne on Oprah, she attracted a harebrained idea on how to utilize The Success Principle by Jack Canfield to pay off her SallieMae student loans (which total a little more than $40,000) in less than 6 months and also pay for her treatments to quit smoking Marlboro Lights so she can avoid being one of over 400,000 people a year who die of smoking related deaths.

The idea is simple. There are two competing web sites: SaveFloppy.com (which I’m hoping wins) or CookFloppy.com (which I’m hoping loses). The first web site to collect $100,000 in donations from anywhere in the world wins. Donations include profits from merchandise sales.
If SaveFloppy.com wins, then I get to go on living a long happy life.

But, if CookFloppy.com wins, 10 days after the contest ends, I will be euthanized in the most humane way possible (unlike the way Michael Vick tortured dogs before killing them), cooked in a recipe that was voted on by you and eaten during a live internet broadcast for all too see. Tickets to watch the live internet broadcast will cost $10 each.
(more at website)

I think I'm going to throw up.

WTF!!??? I think this is sick! Some people will do anything!

So far cookfloppy is winning :(

They are both using animals in a disgusting, greedy, self- centered way. I say she can sit on Vick's lap in hell.

$100,000 to save a bunny, buy implants or pay for her law school costs? Or is it so she can live the high life on other peoples hard earned money.

either way, I don't think holding an animals life, whether real or not, for ransom is amusing.

I might set up a www.cookfloppyscaretaker.com site.

Sami

$100,000 to save a bunny, buy implants or pay for her law school costs? Or is it so she can live the high life on other peoples hard earned money.

either way, I don't think holding an animals life, whether real or not, for ransom is amusing.

Sami

Good one Sami!

Sami

Sami, I'd contribute.
:(

Sami

Sheesh... This is nothing but some sick attempt to be funny and make money off of it. I hope PETA comes in and kicks this person's butt.

Sami

Sami you totally made me laugh with cookfloppyscaretaker!!!

HAHHAAHHAHA

Hours later and this woman is making me sick.

I had a really good look around and due to the nature of the website, I contacted the FBI. And PETA.

Sami

and just to think she just passed her LSAT's so she is going to be starting law school. it's a sick sad world

I had a really good look around and due to the nature of the website, I contacted the FBI. And PETA

Yay Sami! I couldnt even bare to look at it. People like her make me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back