FL - Firefighters: Dad Was Smothering Toddler

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Two Jacksonville firefighters who rescued a 2-year-old girl from a burning apartment Tuesday night later learned the danger in the apartment was even greater than the flames.

Police and Jacksonville Fire, Rescue rushed to the Windy Pines Apartments in the 600 block of 103rd Street at about 10 p.m., after a 911 caller reported a domestic disturbance involving an injury.

About a dozen firefighters swarmed the apartment. Among the first to respond were firefighter David Spencer and fire captain Stephen Boudreau.

"The lady was out on her front porch, hysterical," Spencer told Channel 4.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14363173/detail.html

OMG that poor baby how awful for her and what a psycho for a father I hope her mom doesn't take him back

That's horrific.

I hate to say it but we all know this kind of abuse has been going on for years between these two, right? Why she has 2 kids by this jerk, I'll never understand.

Maybe this will be the wake-up call needed for these children to have a normal life.

That's horrific.

I hate to say it but we all know this kind of abuse has been going on for years between these two, right? Why she has 2 kids by this jerk, I'll never understand.

I agree with you on this Taximom, one of my first thoughts after reading the article was, why would anybody want to be involved with someone like this? Why do so many girls find a loser like this attractive and chose to have babies with them? Why don't women want something better for their children?

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back