934 users online (79 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    YAKIMA -- Police have tracked down two missing teens from Kittitas county in Yakima. The brother of the missing 12 year old girl found them at one of the Bi-Marts. He held them there until police arrived. The Kittitas county sheriff says they are in good condition. They two were found in the company of 20 year old Mathew Villwock. Villwock is on probation for assault of a minor with sexual motivation. He is not suppose to be in the company of minors. Because of that the sheriff's department had listed them as endangered runaways. All three are being taken back to Kittitas county for questioning. The two teens were last seen in Ellensburg on Monday night.
    http://www.kapptv.com/news/?sect_ran...&story_id=2303

I am so glad they are safe now,they were with the Matt guy too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Prom 2008

Did they arrest the other guy?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    lets hope he so he was in violation of his probation and he had warrants out

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Let the grounding begin!

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    Let the grounding begin!
    LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Al_B View Post
    lets hope he so he was in violation of his probation and he had warrants out
    They better park his ass.

I wonder if Alan or his friend were aware of the possible danger they were in

It's a scary world out there for younguns. WebSleuths is proof of that!

Sami

I am sure to them they just thought he was "cool" older kid type. We have one around here who liked to hang out with jr. high kids(and he still might I know he hangs with the younger high school kids and he is 23 or so) which didn't fly with me and caused some problems at my house . I had my kid arrested for delinquency( she was like 12 or 13) and he was threatened with arrest.They also like to use their mentality with the younger ones and they buy "I have the mind of a so and so age " bs makes me sick and I want to slap them

Why did they run away? I ask, because my BIL has a friend about their age who has run away more than once. I won't aide him if I see him while "on the lam", (He knows I'll call the police and report it, I'm not going to get puled into the middle of that and get prosecuted.) but I can see why he is doing so. (The kid has *LOTS* of problems, and sadly vandalized the school's gym floor so doesn't have the recourse of divorcing his mother.) This chick is a piece of work, she is abusive, and makes *him* take care of her, he does all the housework, she'll throw a piece of trash on the floor and demand that *he* pick it up and throw it away. She cusses him out all the time. There is a reason she lost custody of the foster care children when he ran away a while back. The police asked him why he ran away, and he spilled his guts.

That may not be the case here, of course, and my mind is open. But since learning of this kid's problems that is something I wonder when I hear about teenage runaways. Also, I have a friend who divorced her mother at 16 and went to live on her own with her baby. She was younger than me, and graduated High School before I did, last I heard she went to Colorado and did quite well at MIT. (And I think other schools for computer stuff also.)

is this the MySpace for the 14 year old?!?!?! Kind of a iffy layout he's got going over there....

Quote Originally Posted by MsPooh View Post
    is this the MySpace for the 14 year old?!?!?! Kind of a iffy layout he's got going over there....
    thats his and his dad knows his dad's page is listed above as well

thats his and his dad knows his dad's page is listed above as well
    wow! my goodness! well I am glad they are safe now anyway...FWIW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2