1572 users online (257 members and 1315 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mysterious Pony Vanishes As Quickly As It Came

"We have no idea who the owner is," said Frankfort Police Commander John Burica. "We have not had any reports of one missing."

The brown pony with the black mane was last seen in the Windy Farm subdivision. It stands three feet tall and weighs 300 pounds. It's a little pony whose story may one day end up being the stuff of tall tales.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/frankfo....2.338050.html

Awww...that is a great story! (I can see that becoming a local ghost pony story.) I noticed the pony had a lead on so I would assume he slipped away from the owner. It is strange the owner didn't report him missing, but perhaps the pony came from another county and the report didn't make it that far.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Hopefully little pony is not residing in someone's kitchen now, like some that we've read about at WS!!!

3 feet tall and 300 ponds? Is that right? wow! Doesn't really sound like he is starving..I think maybe he is just a youngun and gets loose when he can to go galavanting...

Sounds like a Shetland pony. My friend had two when we were kids, they were like big dogs. LOL

Hers would go in the river and swim upstream to get out of the fence and then go to the neighbors apple orchard. Unfortunately, one time while she was out she got hit by a car. She was missing for a couple days and I told my friend to call the pound. They were the ones that told her.

Hey, who among us....

Cal

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3 View Post
    Hey, who among us....

Cal

What .... has a fungus??

LOL!

Oh my goodness! That looks like my old Spyder pony! He was an escape artist too.

Definately not a little pony...3 feet tall is about 9 hands (each hand is 4 inches). Shetlands are smaller. Maybe a Welsh/Shetland cross...
    Wearing a halter and leadrope...hmmmm...