Hunter Tylo's Son dies/drowns in pool

Yes, according to the article, she has been through so much tragedy in her life. My heart and prayers go out to their family. It is very sad.

I was just reading this story on the aol headlines. So very sad. :(

This is so sad. She really has been through the wringer.

I was just about to make a thread about this when I seen it was already here. This poor mom has been through enough pain with her other child who was sick and now she was dealt even more...life is not fair. :( You never think it can strike the same family twice.

Maybe he didn't know how to swim.

Then surely he was old enough to know to avoid the water. I know accidents happen and even if he was intoxicated, he didn't deserve to die. But like Jeana, I wonder...

Maybe he didn't know how to swim.
The pool was at the home he lived in with his family. Would be odd for him not to know how. I wouldn't have a pool unless my children could swim.

Well, having endured the tragedy of losing two loved ones to drowning in two years, I know how painful it is. However, I can't image how painful it is being the mother of a child who has drowned. My heart goes out to Hunter, Micheal, and their children. I believe I read that Mickey may have had a seizure disorder.

I hope that they are able to come through this together, I know my family has splintered since my youngest BIL drowned.

Well, having endured the tragedy of losing two loved ones to drowning in two years, I know how painful it is. However, I can't image how painful it is being the mother of a child who has drowned. My heart goes out to Hunter, Micheal, and their children. I believe I read that Mickey may have had a seizure disorder.

I hope that they are able to come through this together, I know my family has splintered since my youngest BIL drowned.
seizure disorder would sure make sense Tez. I worry about you and my son around water!
Again I am so sorry about your family tragedies.:blowkiss:

SO sad!!!! And like many others have questioned, how does a 19-year-old drown??? I'm sure there are several good explanations.

seizure disorder would sure make sense Tez. I worry about you and my son around water!
Again I am so sorry about your family tragedies.:blowkiss:

JBean, thank you!:blowkiss: I take showers when I am home alone, if I want to take a bath in my garden tub, I make sure someone else is here. I'm scared to death to go swimming, and won't go in the river or a lake. I will go to a pool, but there have to be lifeguards. I don't know how to swim, so I don't take any chances.

How is your son doing?

I know Hunter has had her share of trials. I hope she can recover from this ok.

I've been stunned and sad by this news. My Mom and Grandmother were big Guiding Light fans (pre-cable tv). I remember over 20 years ago when Hunter and her husband got together, he used to play "Quinton" on that show. Anyway, he was a hunk back then and she is gorgeous and hasn't aged. As a much younger person in those day's, and going through rough times, I recall reading articles about them and feeling such envy. No one gets a free ride through life though, do they? I don't know how one could ever get over this though. My thoughts are so with them and their other younger children.

It WAS a seizure:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21385639/?gt1=10450

snip

...The body of Michael Tylo Jr., 19, was found fully clothed on Wednesday night in the pool behind his mother’s Las Vegas-area house, her manager, Marv Dauer, told Reuters on Thursday.
Dauer said the boy was at the house with his older step-brother, Christopher, and was believed to have suffered a seizure and fallen into the pool after stepping outside the home to use his cell phone...

i sometimes watch her soap, B & B on my lunch hour. just this last week her character on the show gave birth to a baby boy. what sad irony.

It WAS a seizure:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21385639/?gt1=10450

snip

...The body of Michael Tylo Jr., 19, was found fully clothed on Wednesday night in the pool behind his mother’s Las Vegas-area house, her manager, Marv Dauer, told Reuters on Thursday.
Dauer said the boy was at the house with his older step-brother, Christopher, and was believed to have suffered a seizure and fallen into the pool after stepping outside the home to use his cell phone...
One of my greatest fears.

JBean, thank you!:blowkiss: I take showers when I am home alone, if I want to take a bath in my garden tub, I make sure someone else is here. I'm scared to death to go swimming, and won't go in the river or a lake. I will go to a pool, but there have to be lifeguards. I don't know how to swim, so I don't take any chances.

How is your son doing?

I know Hunter has had her share of trials. I hope she can recover from this ok.
He is doing ok.
My son usually has his seizures in the shower so that makes me as nervous as anything else.
He goes to the beach and it just makes me nuts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back