Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NC - AMBER ALERT: Harmony Creech, 11 months, Spring Lake, 2007

I HOPE and PRAY that she's alive and someone didn't do something stupid with Harmony.

I feel sorry for Ron. He should be coming home to a peaceful, loving and supportive home and this has to happen? God bless him.
    Last edited by Taximom; 10-20-2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: correct her name

I HOPE and PRAY that she's alive and someone didn't do something stupid with Harmony.

I feel sorry for Ron. He should be coming home to a peaceful, loving and supportive home and this has to happen? God bless him.

I don't know that Harmony is small according to http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/growt...girlsbirth.gif it looks like she is above avg height 95% normal/average wt 50%
    I think she is tall for her age and thin.
    wrong area for discussion will look in discussion

I don't know that Harmony is small according to http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/growt...girlsbirth.gif it looks like she is above avg height 95% normal/average wt 50%
    I think she is tall for her age and thin.
    wrong area for discussion will look in discussion

AMBER Alert - North Carolina Infant, Harmony Creech

This little girl is tall and thin for her age. What sets off my hinky meter is the fact that she disappeared while grandmother was picking up the childs father. I think we will find a paternity battle in progress. Also the mother has 3 other children under the age of 5? YIKES 4 kids under 5, single parent would be extremely stressful and difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    I haven't heard anything mentioned specifically about the mother, but it did say the parents were being interviewed. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.
    This story just totally confuses me.

The articles I've been able to find almost make it sound as though the mother wasn't in the home when Harmony was discovered missing. If she was home, and hadn't checked on her since 11PM the previous night, thats a pretty unbelievable story

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    I haven't heard anything mentioned specifically about the mother, but it did say the parents were being interviewed. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.
    This story just totally confuses me.

The articles I've been able to find almost make it sound as though the mother wasn't in the home when Harmony was discovered missing. If she was home, and hadn't checked on her since 11PM the previous night, thats a pretty unbelievable story

There's something totally wrong here.

Is anyone else reminded of the Trenton Duckett disappearance?

I've done a blog entry but I don't have anything about it you all don't already know.

Ms. Heuser's 3 other kids are not Mr. Creech's, and she's only 25. I don't really know what to make of any of it, but I know a huge part of the story just isn't being told or isn't known at the moment.

We hear about these cases because most posters here follow true crime stories in general. Truth is, they're rare -- babies disappearing, seemingly in the middle of the night. If Harmony were just a little older, I'd figure they should check on sexual predators, but even though there may have been some abductions of infants up to a year old by predators in the past, there haven't been enough that one comes immediately to mind.

Kidnapping for ransom wouldn't make sense. What kind of money could Mr. Creech or Johni Heuser have?

An unbalanced woman seeking a child of her own is a possibility, but if you ask me it doesn't make sense, given Harmony's age. Those types of babynappers go after tiny infants, and may kill or injure the mothers in the process.

No, the hink factor is super-high here.

Steve/Mr. A.

There's something totally wrong here.

Is anyone else reminded of the Trenton Duckett disappearance?

I've done a blog entry but I don't have anything about it you all don't already know.

Ms. Heuser's 3 other kids are not Mr. Creech's, and she's only 25. I don't really know what to make of any of it, but I know a huge part of the story just isn't being told or isn't known at the moment.

We hear about these cases because most posters here follow true crime stories in general. Truth is, they're rare -- babies disappearing, seemingly in the middle of the night. If Harmony were just a little older, I'd figure they should check on sexual predators, but even though there may have been some abductions of infants up to a year old by predators in the past, there haven't been enough that one comes immediately to mind.

Kidnapping for ransom wouldn't make sense. What kind of money could Mr. Creech or Johni Heuser have?

An unbalanced woman seeking a child of her own is a possibility, but if you ask me it doesn't make sense, given Harmony's age. Those types of babynappers go after tiny infants, and may kill or injure the mothers in the process.

No, the hink factor is super-high here.

Steve/Mr. A.

I'm glad you agree, Steve. My hinky meter isn't always right!

The timing is just too odd for this as well.....

Pointless addition, but her eyes don't look blue in the slightest on the NCMEC poster. They look very brown.

Pointless addition, but her eyes don't look blue in the slightest on the NCMEC poster. They look very brown.

You're right. Her eyes don't look blue in either picture.
    This one is different than the other. I'm not sure how old she is in this one.

FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

You're right. Her eyes don't look blue in either picture.
    This one is different than the other. I'm not sure how old she is in this one.

FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

Lots of Caucasian infants are born with blue eyes that darken to another color by around six months. The discrepancy is an odd one.

Lots of Caucasian infants are born with blue eyes that darken to another color by around six months. The discrepancy is an odd one.

I think the fact they took clothing and other items point to the baby being cared for and a possible good ending to this case. If they were covering up a crime scene...there was no need to remove the extra items mentioned if they were kept inside drawers, etc. (unless there was evidence on them).

The mother is certainly the POI in this case. The grandmother cannot be overlooked either as she could have helped stage this before she picked up the father. Are there TWO grandmothers in this scenario? Was it the maternal or paternal grandmother picking up the father?

If I were in Iraq and the mother was not sending me photos of the baby I had never met...I would be livid and calling LE for a wellcheck of my child! Surely, he has more recent pictures of this baby!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    When was the last time anyone outside the home saw this baby?

Excellent question, Deb.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    When was the last time anyone outside the home saw this baby?
    That's the exact question that photo of the child brings to mind. Just how long has it been since someone other than her mom saw her?

Just checked online news sources at 5:45 p.m. ET -- nothing new.

Steve/Mr. A

Thanks Seriously.

Not showing a more recent picture really makes me wonder. The timing of her going missing is just way too coincidental with the father coming home from Iraq. I hope what I'm thinking is not true.

Thanks Seriously.

Not showing a more recent picture really makes me wonder. The timing of her going missing is just way too coincidental with the father coming home from Iraq. I hope what I'm thinking is not true.

Thanks Steve. I'm afraid this one won't have a good ending.

Thanks Steve. I'm afraid this one won't have a good ending.

Keep us updated, Steve!

I think the answers will begin to come quickly after grilling the mother for a length of time. She is the key and LE won't stop until they unlock this.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast