Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    According to the Code Amber web site, different programs or states can make their own criteria, but the NCMEC suggests the following:
    • law enforcement confirms a child has been abducted
    • law enforcement believes the circumstances surrounding the abduction indicate that the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or death
    • there is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, and/or suspect’s vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help
    So basically, it is suggested that they have to have enough info about a vehicle/abductor/etc. But they don't HAVE to. North Carolina must be one of those states with less strict guidelines.

Also....Code Amber is NOT running this alert on their web site.

According to the Code Amber web site, different programs or states can make their own criteria, but the NCMEC suggests the following:
    • law enforcement confirms a child has been abducted
    • law enforcement believes the circumstances surrounding the abduction indicate that the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or death
    • there is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, and/or suspect’s vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help
    So basically, it is suggested that they have to have enough info about a vehicle/abductor/etc. But they don't HAVE to. North Carolina must be one of those states with less strict guidelines.

Also....Code Amber is NOT running this alert on their web site.

There is definitely so much more to this story!

~snip~
    He is not the father of Heuser's other three children, authorities said.

Investigators said the grandmother picked up Ronald Creech II at the airport Friday morning while Heuser stayed behind. When Ronald Creech II and the grandmother returned home, the baby was gone, officials said.
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1948445/

The mother could have motive to keep the father from seeing the baby (might not be his). If the child is not his, it could be the real father came and took the baby.

The baby could have been being abused (as indicated perhaps by the size and weight) and they decided the father couldn't see her because he would know instantly then turn them in.

Whew...many possibilities here.

And, YES, Taxi...we are officially on this case! No doubt about it!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

There is definitely so much more to this story!

~snip~
    He is not the father of Heuser's other three children, authorities said.

Investigators said the grandmother picked up Ronald Creech II at the airport Friday morning while Heuser stayed behind. When Ronald Creech II and the grandmother returned home, the baby was gone, officials said.

The mother could have motive to keep the father from seeing the baby (might not be his). If the child is not his, it could be the real father came and took the baby.

The baby could have been being abused (as indicated perhaps by the size and weight) and they decided the father couldn't see her because he would know instantly then turn them in.

Whew...many possibilities here.

And, YES, Taxi...we are officially on this case! No doubt about it!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

My guess this is the father's myspace pic, but his page is set to private:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=165872472
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

My guess this is the father's myspace pic, but his page is set to private:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=165872472
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    Did Grandma report it after she picked up the father? I wonder if mom hid the baby somewhere with friends.
    Prom 2008

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    Did Grandma report it after she picked up the father? I wonder if mom hid the baby somewhere with friends.
    Prom 2008

Is the picture of baby Harmony at 4 mths old the only one that has been shown? A baby changes so much from 4 to 11 mths. I would think there would be a more recent picture of her. I know I had taken so many pictures of my dd by 11 mths that I could cover every wall in our house w/ them. I fear for this little girl's safety and hope this has a happy ending.

Is the picture of baby Harmony at 4 mths old the only one that has been shown? A baby changes so much from 4 to 11 mths. I would think there would be a more recent picture of her. I know I had taken so many pictures of my dd by 11 mths that I could cover every wall in our house w/ them. I fear for this little girl's safety and hope this has a happy ending.

I HOPE and PRAY that she's alive and someone didn't do something stupid with Harmony.

I feel sorry for Ron. He should be coming home to a peaceful, loving and supportive home and this has to happen? God bless him.
    Last edited by Taximom; 10-20-2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: correct her name

I HOPE and PRAY that she's alive and someone didn't do something stupid with Harmony.

I feel sorry for Ron. He should be coming home to a peaceful, loving and supportive home and this has to happen? God bless him.

I don't know that Harmony is small according to http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/growt...girlsbirth.gif it looks like she is above avg height 95% normal/average wt 50%
    I think she is tall for her age and thin.
    wrong area for discussion will look in discussion

I don't know that Harmony is small according to http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/growt...girlsbirth.gif it looks like she is above avg height 95% normal/average wt 50%
    I think she is tall for her age and thin.
    wrong area for discussion will look in discussion

AMBER Alert - North Carolina Infant, Harmony Creech

This little girl is tall and thin for her age. What sets off my hinky meter is the fact that she disappeared while grandmother was picking up the childs father. I think we will find a paternity battle in progress. Also the mother has 3 other children under the age of 5? YIKES 4 kids under 5, single parent would be extremely stressful and difficult.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast