686 users online (73 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    I wonder if Robert Rhoads was ever looked at? He was active in Northern California in the 80's and 90's. I was just reading something about him, but have never seen a picture of him. He just sounded like a predator that could be responsible for this type of crime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is quite a resemblance, especially around the eyes.
    "...And the villagers never liked you
    They are dancing and stamping on you
    They always knew it was you."

Sylvia Plath

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Moon View Post
    There is quite a resemblance, especially around the eyes.
    Yes, and the area around their mouths look a lot alike.
    Choose Kindness

I pray they find her.So sad.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin83 View Post
    For anyone who's interested, Michaela's mom keeps a current blog. Not really case details, but more about her love for Michaela.

She's a beautiful writer but it's a tear jerker.

http://www.dearmichaela.com/
    Everything Sharon writes is from her heart. The love for her little girl is inspiring. To me, the hope she maintains is one of our most basic foundations. And whatever her beliefs, I believe our universe will let us see one another again. Sharon will see her Michaela when they both get to the end of their respective stories. All IMHO as always.

ETA: I do not know the family, just a visitor to her blog. Love & Peace to all.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

We Are All One Human Race!

Does anyone else see the resemblance here or am I jumping the gun?

Name: SZCZYGIEL,AARON JASON
    DOB: 7/22/1971
    Sex: MALE
    Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
    Weight: 160 lb (73 kg)
    Eye Color: GREEN
    Hair Color: BLOND/STRAWB
    Ethnicity: WHITE
    CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD

I'm very new to this so please bare with me. I came across this guy's profile on the family watchdog site and couldn't help but notice the similarities with the man who kidnapped Michaela. I wasn't able to find any other information about him or the crime he committed except that he lives in Union City, CA and that he has been in violation of registration requirements since Aug 2013 and may have relocated. There's something about his mouth and nose that match the sketch. His hair color and height are almost identical to what was described(about 6'0). His DOB would make him 17 years old at the time of the crime...it's not entirely unfeasible that a 17 year old would appear to be in his 20's to a 9 year old. Also, if you look closely at his face especially in the second pic you can see dents that could possibly be pockmark scars.

I know this isn't likely, but just thought I'd put it out there...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hoping; 09-30-2017 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hoping View Post
    Does anyone else see the resemblance here or am I jumping the gun?

Name: SZCZYGIEL,AARON JASON
    DOB: 7/22/1971
    Sex: MALE
    Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
    Weight: 160 lb (73 kg)
    Eye Color: GREEN
    Hair Color: BLOND/STRAWB
    Ethnicity: WHITE
    CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD

I'm very new to this so please bare with me. I came across this guy's profile on the family watchdog site and couldn't help but notice the similarities with the man who kidnapped Michaela. I wasn't able to find any other information about him or the crime he committed except that he lives in Union City, CA and that he has been in violation of registration requirements since Aug 2013 and may have relocated. There's something about his mouth and nose that match the sketch. His hair color and height are almost identical to what was described(about 6'0). His DOB would make him 17 years old at the time of the crime...it's not entirely unfeasible that a 17 year old would appear to be in his 20's to a 9 year old. Also, if you look closely at his face especially in the second pic you can see dents that could possibly be pockmark scars.

I know this isn't likely, but just thought I'd put it out there...
    I have to say the eyes, mouth and eye brows are extremely close. I wouldnít think that being 17 would rule him out, Shermantine killed at 16, so itís highly possible.
    I would like to see if his palm print matches, and they should have it on file.
    Great job in finding this. Iím glad people are still trying to find Michaela, because the police have seemed to screw it up.

The eyes are very different. The eyes in the sketch turn upwards on the outside and his turn downwards. But, the only one who could say for sure would be Michaela's friend that saw the man.

Bumping for sweet Michaela.
    Tomorrow marks the anniversary of her kidnapping. Hopefully the Hayward police get off their butts and catalog the evidence and look at everything, and find her. They have thousands of tips and yet they have let the case grow cold. The detective that actually cared has retired and the Hayward PD has put resources in other places.

Which means that this monster has roamed free and probably continued to commit crimes.

Did Rhoads have long wavy hair back then?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Why doesn't the police department release some more information. Because clearly having zero transparency and the files sitting in boxes is doing a lot of good.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31