Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

an image

I did find this photo online of P.G. from 1976.
    It is on a site with slides and it is number 68 of 79
    http://www.sacbee.com/2011/04/28/353...a-justice.html

I didn't link directly to that one image since I didn't want to infringe on their rights.

I suppose everyone has already seen it but I had not seen this one in
    awhile so thought it would bear posting.

There was discussion at the Jaycee Duggard forum, last year, concerning the possibility that Garrido and Michaelas kidnapper could possibly be one in the same. At that time I brought up the pictures from Johnny Gosch's kidnapping, (of Tony) and the fact that there were identical drawings of both kidnappers of Michaela and Johnny.

Apparantly it is known who 'Tony' is and there are Websleuthers that do not feel that he was involved in Michaelas kidnapping, but instead that Noreen used the sketch on Johnnys site.

Personally. I have no idea what the truth is, but I find it compelling that Sharon (Michaelas Mom) and Noreen (Johnnys Mom), are doing so much to help Americas children be safe, yet the disappearance of their own children has not been solved.

Prayers for these strong, courageous women and may this be the year they have the answers that lead to their children.

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/...-more-victims/

PLACERVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – The El Dorado County District Attorney said he has reached the “inescapable” conclusion that Phillip and Nancy Garrido targeted more children besides Jaycee Lee Dugard, the kidnapping victim who was held captive in their Antioch backyard for 18 years.

District Attorney Vern Pierson said Wednesday he believes Phillip Garrido knows what happened to other young girls who went missing, including Michaela Garecht, a Bay Area abduction case with chilling similarities to Dugard’s kidnapping.

“We’ve spent a lot of time trying to identify other prosecutable crimes,” Pierson said.

Michaela’s mother, Sharon Murch, said she has wondered if Garrido was responsible for her daughter’s disappearance but isn’t convinced he was the culprit.

Michaela was 9 years old on November 19, 1988, when a man approached her from behind as she was walking to a market with a friend and grabbed her, dragging the screaming girl into his vehicle.

After Dugard was found alive in 2009, Sharon said she had faith that Michaela was still alive.

“I leaped up and I was absolutely positive, I had no doubt in my mind that they would find Michaela with [Jaycee],” she said, but added that she isn’t so sure Garrido was responsible for her daughter’s kidnapping. “I don’t necessarily believe it, but I think it’s a possibility.”

“If Phillip or Nancy Garrido has any information about Michaela, I wish they would tell us,” Sharon said.

The similarities in appearance between Jaycee and Michaela are striking, and both were kidnapped under similar circumstances. A vehicle pulled out of the Garridos’ backyard matched the description of the suspect’s vehicle in Michaela’s kidnapping, Pierson said.

Hayward detectives still haven’t interviewed either of the Garridos because a judge forbid other law enforcement agencies from questioning them. Now that the Garridos have been sentenced and are in state prison, that may change.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprikawn For This Useful Post:

Whoever this judge is that forbid other agencies from talking to them, should be horse whipped in the state capital!

Its actions like those, that only fuel these monsters into thinking they can get away with stealing our children!

Just my Opinion!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leprikawn For This Useful Post:

I don't think Garrido could possibly have been Michaela's abductor unless the description of her abductor was vastly incorrect. All though the sketch of Michaela's abductor is striking in comparison to Garrido's photo, Michaela's abductor was described as having a very badly pock marked face. Every photo of Garrido I have seen, particularly the one taken with Nancy not long after he left prison, he had very clear skin, not a blemish.

JMO

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OzzieMum For This Useful Post:

Garrido said he has no link to missing girl from Hayward

The web of terror that Phillip Garrido cast is wider than believed, with the twice-convicted kidnapper and rapist claiming at least three more abductions spanning the Bay Area to the Nevada border, in addition to dozens of date rapes.

Garrido, however, denied responsibility for the high-profile abduction of Hayward youngster Michaela Garecht in 1988 despite a striking resemblance to the suspect sketch in the 9-year-old's disappearance.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

I believe him for some reason. I think he would say so if he took Michaela. He has nothing to lose. But who knows.

I hope it clears the way for looking at other potential suspects so we can find out what happened. This one really gets to me. I really want Justice, if nothing else. I wish I could say she was still alive. I just don't feel it though.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

13. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

He has alot to lose if Michaela is dead! Now that he has had a taste of Prison, he might not want anymore charges against him. In Prison he is a target because he is a sex offender........if he is a murdering sex offender, he will be in deep trouble.

I unfortunately believe Michaela is deceased, and was most likely sexually assaulted and murdered within hours of her abduction, along with the majority of other children that have been abducted. What I don't understand is where the bodies are at. Is the earth really that big that it can hide all these human remains? Sorry for the pessimistic and morbid post, it just REALLY frusturates me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin83 For This Useful Post:

When Binder said he thought they were put into already dug graves and people were buried on top of them.....I thought WHO WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT? and the answer is a Psychotic would!

so it doesnt surprise me that nothing has been found, anyone sick enough to do this type of stuff has a mind to think up many places to hide them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Leprikawn For This Useful Post:

The detectives are getting their chance to talk to Garrido this week. Lets hope the guy slips up and reveals some information.

Police Interview Garridos About 23-Year-Old Case

HAYWARD, Calif. -- With the Jaycee Dugard case over, KTVU learned exclusively Monday that Hayward police recently interviewed Phillip and Nancy Garrido in prison about another Bay Area kidnapping that happened over two decades ago.

Last week, investigators got the opportunity to interview the couple about the Garecht case.

Police noted striking similarities between the two kidnapping victims.

"They could almost be sisters," said McAllister. "Both of the interviews lasted over two hours. Neither of the interviews revealed any direct link to the Michaela Garecht case."

Police are pouring over the taped interviews, rechecking facts before they re-interview the Garridos.

"We're not done yet," said McAllister.
    Read More:
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/28876854/de...=cmg_cntnt_rss

21. The Following User Says Thank You to CarlK90245 For This Useful Post:

I'm not convinced its Garrido.......but there are alot of similarities.
    I Do hope that the scum bag that did this is sitting at home wondering if today is the day they come to get him! The Hayward police are never going to let this case drop, they will go after this case like Hell hounds on the trail!

And I like that!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leprikawn For This Useful Post:

After reading Jaycee Dugard's book, I don't think Phillip Garrido had anything to do with Michaela's disappearance. He was a sick individual, but I just don't think he abducted Michaela. Wonder if the investigators asked Jaycee if Garrido mentioned Michaela when she was held captive?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chaddylex For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chaddylex View Post
    After reading Jaycee Dugard's book, I don't think Phillip Garrido had anything to do with Michaela's disappearance. He was a sick individual, but I just don't think he abducted Michaela. Wonder if the investigators asked Jaycee if Garrido mentioned Michaela when she was held captive?
    I'm sure that they did. I remember her mentioning that they showed her every one of the sex videos that PG made to verify that she was the other person in the videos. She said that it was her in every one of them. At that point, they certainly must have asked Jaycee if PG told her anything about Michaela Garecht or Irene Misheloff.

And when Jaycee visited Nancy in prison, though she did not say it in the book, I'm sure that the authorities probably asked her to try to coax that info out of Nancy. Nancy hinted at something that Phil had done that Jaycee would be disgusted by, but then stated that it was that he had tortured cats, and then changed her story and said that it was only a rat that he tortured.

I was getting the impression that Nancy was about to reveal something about a kidnapping or murder of another child, but then chickened out.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarlK90245 For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast