1180 users online (231 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Free Nancy Golin

This isn't really 'up to the minute'.. but I don't know where else to put it.
    What do you all think?? Pretty unbelievable and sad,, what has happend to this young woman and her parents. I'm assuming what the parents are saying is the truth, until we hear otherwise. I was doing searches of thimerosal mercury poisoning.. this is what her parents believe caused her autism...

http://www.freenancy.com/index.html

Thanks for the link!!

I realize that the link provides only one side of the story, but gee whiz, what an injustice if even only HALF of the information is accurate.

This poor girl has not the capacity to understand what is going on, and that picture of her clutching her car keys while a nurse "guards" the door is just heartrending.

Wow. This is a parent's worst nightmare. Thanks for the link.

OH MY......WOW. Heartbreaking.

WE HAVE TO HELP DO SOMETHING!!!! WHAT A TRAVESTY. THIS POOR FAMILY. I am going back to that site to read more.

I know,, it's a lot to read. I just did a brief skim through all the sections but I got the jist of it. Is the state of CA really that corrupt,, to start a huge smear campaign against nancy's parents, in order to save their own asses and not have to deal with a lawsuit...?

Also sad is the photo of her curled up in a fetal position.. the description of how she has changed since being in the group home.. bruises on her arms suggesting that she'd been roughly handled or tied to a wheelchair... also they let her teeth rot and fall out?? Accusations of abuse (false, say the parents).. leading to the state taking away the parent's legal guardianship of their own child...???

The one thing I don't understand is how they say (on the 'meet nancy' page).. that she has seizures 'due to a head injury she recieved at a group home as a child'... but I didn't see where it said she had been put in a home back then, or how the injury occured... they also don't say how they think the poisoning occured, exactly... maybe I need to re-read.

Horrifying. I cannot imagine a scenario where the parents would not have the right to at least be notified when their child is hospitalized.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Wow, that is just awful! So hard to read, I can't imagine living it...
    Just thinkin' out loud....