IL IL - James McGinn, 55, Schaumburg, 17 May 2003

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
untitled.jpg

Schaumburg resident James J. McGinn was reported missing a year ago today, and police are renewing their efforts to enlist the public's help in finding the 55-year-old. McGinn was last seen by relatives on May 17, 2003, leaving Riverwoods in his 1996 green, four-door Ford Taurus with Illinois license plates KARMC1.

Schaumburg Police Lt. Dennis Carroll said a medical condition of McGinn's has kept the search for him a priority throughout the past year. "He's bipolar and was suffering from depression at the time," ..

Publication: Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL)
Publication Date: 21-MAY-04
Author: Peterson, Eric

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-382933/Year-later-police-still-looking.html

Wondering if there has been any activity on his renewal of his license plates? Does anyone know if he was employed at the time of his disappearance?

I searched the newspaper archives, and can't find anything about him being employed. It says the only other area of the country he has connections is Wisconsin, but that was checked out with no results.

I don't believe the reporter had any more information on him other than what was published at the time.

We would have to go through LE to find out any additional information. (They should be able to run that tag with no trouble, too!) Did anyone notice his plate says, "Karmic One"? I find that interesting.

I also wonder what he would look like if he lost alot of weight.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling he was in some kind of accident. Strange, huh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back