A Trailer Park for Sex Offenders?

Well if it keeps them all in one place and away from our neighborhoods and our children..I am all for it. Especially if they are doing well and trying to obey the law and change. Like Ziggy's nephew...not all of them are monsters. I know of another child....he was 16 and he had a 15 year old girlfriend. Her parents pressed charges.....and now he is also a registered sex offender. Eight years later...they are married and have a child together. I know the system is good, and works for many, but sometimes it is not used as it should be and some are left with the scars for life. Some are monsters....and for those....they can burn in hell for all I care.

Can the park be relocated to Tornado Alley? :D
NOOOO!! That would put them too close to ME!!! How about in Death Valley instead?!?!

After reading the article, it isn't a bad idea. Keeping them in one location does serve a purpose for LE and the ability to track them. It is important to have them registered and allow LE to do follow ups. Maybe if more communities would adopt such a place...we would have more ability to keep them away from our children and others. It beats the bridge under which one county (I think it was in Florida) had their sex offenders living out in the open and homeless, but checked them every single night to make sure they were all there.

Yeah but if they do this then they will all just get together and plot new ways to abuse children. bunch of sickos.

Sounds like so far it's working wonderfully. Only one incident of an attempted sex offense in the park - and another offender immediately turned him in. I think it's a great idea. Not all of them are Couey, some of these guys are in it for far more minor offenses, and they need somewhere to live. We can't let them out of jail, and then not give them anywhere at all it's possible to live. And the current restrictions are pretty close to saying they can't live anywhere.

Sounds like so far it's working wonderfully. Only one incident of an attempted sex offense in the park - and another offender immediately turned him in. I think it's a great idea. Not all of them are Couey, some of these guys are in it for far more minor offenses, and they need somewhere to live. We can't let them out of jail, and then not give them anywhere at all it's possible to live. And the current restrictions are pretty close to saying they can't live anywhere.

I never really thought of it that way, I guess I tend to just think the worst about them which is bad judgement on my part.

Yeah but if they do this then they will all just get together and plot new ways to abuse children. bunch of sickos.

I'm with you Amanda. I think it sounds like a good idea in theory, but it just makes me nervous. Plus, they said on the article that some other residents didn't even know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back