GUILTY AK - Terry Jackson, 38, found dismembered, Anchorage, 20 Oct 2007

How horrifying for this poor woman. Reading between the lines, someone was killed at a party the younger generation had at her home, presumably while she was not home.

Police say body in freezer was male; suspect charged, sought

WARRANT: Suspect at large charged with murder; police seek to identify the victim.
By BETH BRAGG
bbragg@adn.com
Published: October 22, 2007
Last Modified: October 22, 2007 at 04:10 AM

Police issued an arrest warrant for the man who fled a Sand Lake apartment Saturday after his grandmother found a body in a freezer.

Elmer Seetot, 22, is wanted for second-degree murder, Anchorage Police Department spokesman Paul Honeman said Sunday.
The homicide is Anchorage's 21st of the year, Honeman said. The victim hadn't been identified as of early Sunday evening, although Honeman said it's a man.

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/9398634p-9312003c.html

How terrible, both for the murder victim and the grandmother, I can't imagine what shock she has suffered. I also have to think that not all people in this situation would have done the right thing, sometimes a family will cover for a murderer. I hope they catch him soon!

VB

How terrible, both for the murder victim and the grandmother, I can't imagine what shock she has suffered. I also have to think that not all people in this situation would have done the right thing, sometimes a family will cover for a murderer. I hope they catch him soon!

VB

This is the making of nightmares! The poor woman.

This really is the stuff of nightmares! :eek:

"But as the two friends were fighting, Seetot "grabbed a skillet and hit him in the head," documents say.
"I tried to resuscitate him but he was dead. I cut him up and put him away in the freezer," Seetot allegedly told his grandmother.
Police detectives say they found a human head in the freezer, black hair in a white bag and, in a plastic bag, a human left foot."

http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=7250510

What on earth were the other people at the party doing when this happened? You don't just kill someone, cut them up, and put them in a freezer without making a scene.

How horrifying for this poor woman. Reading between the lines, someone was killed at a party the younger generation had at her home, presumably while she was not home.

This is precisely why my folks never allowed me to have parties when they weren't home.

I can see accidently killing someone. On occassion, I can see purposefully killing someone. Maybe even dumping them in a freezer. But cutting up a person ~ no. I even gag cutting up a whole chicken.:chicken:

This is precisely why my folks never allowed me to have parties when they weren't home.

I can see accidently killing someone. On occassion, I can see purposefully killing someone. Maybe even dumping them in a freezer. But cutting up a person ~ no. I even gag cutting up a whole chicken.:chicken:

Wow, dangerous person to know, Glitch. :blowkiss:

A man sought by police on a murder charge after they found a dismembered body in a freezer was apprehended late Thursday night.

Elmer Gregory Seetot, 22, was arrested by Anchorage police at about 8:30 p.m. in a home on the 19,000 block of Ganoe Street in Chugiak without incident, police Lt. Paul Honeman said.

A family member notified police he was there, Honeman said.

"He had an intervention with some family and friends who convinced him this was the right thing to do," Honeman said. "All in all it was pretty calm."

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/9407636p-9320354c.html

This is precisely why my folks never allowed me to have parties when they weren't home.:

Ha ha Ha. That's good. I'm going to use this one for the teen in my home. I'm pretty sure my parents just didn't want all their good booze gone or watered down!

How awful. I would live with nightmares if I found a chopped up corpse in the freezer. I can't even imagine.

When I was in 5th grade, my best friends family had a sow and some piglets, one we made a pet named PigPig. One day we came home from school and his head was in the sink! That was traumatic enough for me even though I knew where pork came from :(

From April 2011:

http://www.adn.com/article/20110408/judge-sentences-man-91-years-killing-his-buddy

A man found guilty in December for killing and cutting up his drinking buddy in 2007 received a 91-year sentence Friday.

Judge Jack Smith sentenced Elmer Seetot, 25, to serve a flat 90 years for the murder and one year for tampering with evidence. Seetot could be eligible for his first appearance before a parole board in June 2041...

Seetot still has pending charges that could land him another lifetime in prison: 22 counts of first-degree sexual assault and three counts of second-degree sexual assault. An inmate at Anchorage Correctional Complex accused Seetot of raping him in 2008.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back