50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mxxxxxxxx,
I am amazed at how much time and effort you and your fellow websleuthers have put into Benjaman Kyle’s case. Thank you so much.
I got in touch with Mr. Kyle and we took a good look at the photos and profile for Steve Dewey. He does not believe it is him. The noses are very different and Steve Dewey’s jaw line is more square. His facial shape and expressions don’t seem to match, especially, when compared to all of Mr. Kyle’s photos (from the TV news, newspaper as well as the ones I forwarded). I prefer to believe that every time one possibility is eliminated, we are one step closer to uncovering his true identity.
On a more positive note, The National Enquirer wants to profile Mr. Kyle. We might be seeing that in a couple of weeks. I don’t have a date for the article yet. Their circulation is supposed to be about 1.5 to 2 million readers (not counting the ones who just peek at it while waiting on line in the grocery store without actually buying it).
Thanks again and please give a big thank you from us to all of your fellow websleuthers, too.
Sincerely,
Kxxxxxxxxxxx

ok, I know I'm new here and no one else is publically making a statement to the nurses note,,,and I certainly don't want to offend anyone by any means. But,,,,,,

the thing about the National Enquirer really bothers me. Anyone else?

Let me start by saying this is deeply disturbing.

I feel the overlays prove the facial features do match. There are other things which match, too.

*BK said he thought he recalled living in Colorado and Indiana. Steve lived in Colorado and was from a northern state (Heyworth, Illinois).

*BK said he thought he had 3 brothers. Steve had 3 brothers.

If you can see other parallels here, please feel free.

My hinky meter is ringing off the charts after reading the letter from the nurse.

ok, I know I'm new here and no one else is publically making a statement to the nurses note,,,and I certainly don't want to offend anyone by any means. But,,,,,,

the thing about the National Enquirer really bothers me. Anyone else?

I'm just curious, do they pay people for the stories they publish?

I wouldn't get too discouraged until the FBI rules him out. The nurse seems like a nice enough person but I'd be interested to see what LE thinks about this.

The National Enquirer mention really makes me uncomfortable, to be honest. I have never heard of anyone missing turning to the NE before...but then I don't read that rag. I prefer to get my information from trusted media outlets.

The National Enquirer mention really makes me uncomfortable, to be honest. I have never heard of anyone missing turning to the NE before...but then I don't read that rag. I prefer to get my information from trusted media outlets.

I feel the same way...

I wouldn't get too discouraged until the FBI rules him out. The nurse seems like a nice enough person but I'd be interested to see what LE thinks about this.
Will the FBI keep going to rule him out if Mr. Kyle feels it is not him? I would have to assume they could not exactly trust Mr. Kyle's judgement because he has no memories...so wouldn't this mean they would be required to fully investigate this as a possible match?

I agree. The FBI need to take a look at this. BK did say he'd be willing submit DNA and such to compare with potential matches.

I feel the overlays prove the facial features do match. There are other things which match, too.

*BK said he thought he recalled living in Colorado and Indiana. Steve lived in Colorado and was from a northern state (Heyworth, Illinois).

I agree. And Heyworth Illinois is quite close to Indiana.

BK mentioned in the interview that he thought he went to Catholic school. Do we know if Steve Dewey went to Catholic school? Websleuths is being really slow for me right now but I will try to check the previous thread.

Let me start by saying this is deeply disturbing.

If you can see other parallels here, please feel free.

My hinky meter is ringing off the charts after reading the letter from the nurse.

same height
weight is basically the same
mustache looks identical
hair coloring (even with age) looks the same
eyes look the same color

I'm wondering if they understood the overlay. They may be computer illiterate like I am. The overlay side by side is what convinced me they may be one of the same.

I wonder if the nurse and BK are looking at any differences so closely that they are not noticing all the similarities. Kinda like when you don't notice that you resemble someone in your own family, but everyone else notices it.

I'm wondering if they understood the overlay. They may be computer illiterate like I am. The overlay side by side is what convinced me they may be one of the same.

Yes, I wonder that too. Perhaps the overlay should be explained to them?
I wonder if they read the posts about the overlay with the descriptions of how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee