756 users online (82 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AZ - Soldier charged with molestation of 4yr old!

Did anyone else see this story? Here is the only media link I could find:

http://www.kpho.com/news/14405412/detail.html

Girlfriend found pictures of the 33 year old soldier sexually assaulting a 4 year old on his computer. She called police and they picked him up Monday. They still have him in custody. There was no information as to whether or not the victim was known to the girlfriend-I did a quick background on him and he appears to have an alias as well as extensive address history:

HIGGINS, ROBERT DALE
    Associated names:
    SIGGINS, ROBERT

FORT HUACHUCA, AZ
    VISTA, CA
    AUGUSTA, GA
    BENTON HARBOR, MI
    EAU CLAIRE, MI
    WATERVLIET, MI

Wonder if there are other children out there and I am curious as to why this hasn't seen more media???

So she didn't wait 5 months and then claim she found the computer in the desert??

Lola, you made me laugh even though this is such a sad topic!

Good for this girlfriend, but can you imagine how she felt? UGH. My prayers are with the little girl though. I hope she can put this out of her mind, and that she wasn't physically damaged too much. SICK LOSER.

believe, I bet there are more victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Lola, you made me laugh even though this is such a sad topic!

Good for this girlfriend, but can you imagine how she felt? UGH. My prayers are with the little girl though. I hope she can put this out of her mind, and that she wasn't physically damaged too much. SICK LOSER.

believe, I bet there are more victims.

I would agree its unlikely this is the only victim.. hopefully she is able to get the help she needs to recover from this.. I am truly sorry she had to live thru such an experience.. as I am for all the children who are victims of abuse. No child should have to go thru this nor be scarred by these sickos. Hugs and kudos to the girlfriend for immediately reporting the SOB to the police. I hope that after they get done with him the military police go after him for violations relating this crime.
    Now dont get me wrong I am glad that these pedos are so stupid most of the time and that they are the source of their own downfall.. but how dumb must you be to keep pictures where others can easily find them.. thank god he is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by opme View Post
    Now dont get me wrong I am glad that these pedos are so stupid most of the time and that they are the source of their own downfall.. but how dumb must you be to keep pictures where others can easily find them.. thank god he is a moron.
    Shhh.......don't let the criminals find out how important their stupidity is to the rest of us!!!

LOLA LOL

All I can say at the moment is NOT ANOTHER ONE!!

Kill all these basta$ds, i could care less anymore. These SOBs dont get better they get worse, kill em all!!!

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Yes, good for the girlfriend. It's great to hear that she turned him in. I mean, how could you want to even be in the same room with that person?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    LOLA LOL

All I can say at the moment is NOT ANOTHER ONE!!

Kill all these basta$ds, i could care less anymore. These SOBs dont get better they get worse, kill em all!!!
    In my perfect world Indy they would be shot on sight.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    I am starting to feel the same-if you have the irrefutable evidence...why waste time and money on a trial. Wonder if that would encourage some recidivism rates to go down?

I would live there in a heartbeat!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    I'm so glad the girlfriend did the right thing! I'm thankful for her and for people like her...
    Just thinkin' out loud....

there's only one logical thing to do: place him in front of a firing squad...I'll be the 1st one to pull the trigger.

Or better yet, wait until the victim is of adult age and let them be the first to pull the trigger, IF they choose to do so.

FORT HUACHUCA, AZ
    VISTA, CA
    AUGUSTA, GA
    BENTON HARBOR, MI
    EAU CLAIRE, MI
    WATERVLIET, MI

If your in the Army you would move around alot. So yes there maybe more little girls!

The whole thing is just so irritating.

OK beyond sickening and horrible for the victims, but what the heck can be done?? I just do not get this at all. I'm beginning to think dingo may have the only solution to the problem that seems to be ever more prevalent.

UGH my husband is the same rank as him, and it is people like this man who reflect a bad image on soldiers. I promise they aren't all like this.......lol

By the way, I am thinking it was probably his daughter that the photos were of with him.........

Kel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast