GUILTY OH - Demesha Sharp, 15, stabbed to death, Cleveland, 19 Oct 2007

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable crime:
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/1193128739148360.xml&coll=2

Officials: Demesha's stabbing result of feud
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 Rachel Dissell, Michael Sangiacomo, Gabriel Baird and Jesse Tinsley
Plain Dealer Reporters

Grandma wielded a stun gun. Mom used pepper spray. The teenager, known as "Half Pint," brandished a steak knife.
And when the three generations of East Side women were done, a 15-year-old girl was dead, police and prosecutors said.
Demesha Sharp's death during a melee Friday near an East 140th Street bus stop was the culmination of a yearlong feud with 17-year-old Lesleye Holliman, who stabbed Demesha with the knife, officials said. (more at link)

That sure sounds like a nice, wholesome family...

Why would the victims parents send her or allow her to go get the mail knowing the history of violent encounters with these losers? That whole family sounds like they have major issues and it was just a matter of time until something like this happened.. good lord that porr girl, her poor sister being witness to her murder and helpless to stop it, My prayers to the family.

it looks like this other family of thugs will get to do some more bonding when they are sharing a cell.. I hope they are locked up for lwop.. they are not fit to be in public. Too much history and serious a crime this time to let them walk.

the family that kills together, stays together! IN JAIL!! fry 'em!!!

That sure sounds like a nice, wholesome family...

One girl was suspended from the bus at my daughter's school last year because when she got off the bus, her brother and mother were at the bus stop and they both beat on windows and tried to get in the bus to attack someone. No one knows what she said to the family members to get them rialed up, or what kid they were going after. The girl must have lied to them, is all we can figure.

At the time, I thought it was insane a whole family would do something like that.

There are more cameras on the bus now.

As an aside, my daughter complained a camera was looking directly where she sits and it made her uncomfortable. I told her she should get some dinty moore beef stew and put it in a paper sack before she got on the bus. Pretend to puke in this sack and then reach in one by one and pull out a chunk at a time to eat in front of the camera!

One girl was suspended from the bus at my daughter's school last year because when she got off the bus, her brother and mother were at the bus stop and they both beat on windows and tried to get in the bus to attack someone. No one knows what she said to the family members to get them rialed up, or what kid they were going after. The girl must have lied to them, is all we can figure.

At the time, I thought it was insane a whole family would do something like that.

As an aside, my daughter complained a camera was looking directly where she sits and it made her uncomfortable. I told her she should get some dinty moore beef stew and put it in a paper sack before she got on the bus. Pretend to puke in this sack and then reach in one by one and pull out a chunk at a time to eat in front of the camera!
LOL--That is hilarious!! :D

All I can say is what a family of :loser:s. I can't fathom 3 generations of a family killing a teenage:banghead::furious: girl.

immediately following the victim's funeral.......
Bummer!

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/
base/cuyahoga/119330559460930.xml&coll=2

[SIZE=]Home of Holliman family torched minutes after Demesha Sharp service[/SIZE]

Thursday, October 25, 2007 Michael Sangiacomo
Plain Dealer Reporter
Minutes after a memorial service for slaying victim Demesha Sharp ended, someone set fire to the nearby home of the four people charged in her death.
Cleveland fire officials said they are investigating the 8 p.m. fire at East 139th Street and Kelso Avenue as an aggravated arson. Damage to the house was estimated at $5,000 and was limited to the exterior.
Annetta Holliman, 60; her daughter Yulonda, 32; her granddaughter, Lesleye, 17, and grandson, Anthony Holliman, 19, were charged with murder in Sharp's slaying on Friday. Christian Hardick, 16, was stabbed in the incident at East 140th Street and Darley Avenue. Lesleye Holliman had been charged with murder earlier this week.
Fire Department spokesman Lt. Larry Gray asked anyone with information about the blaze to contact the Fire Department at 664-6800.
Phenique Matthews, 16, said she was with Demesha, 15, and a group of friends Friday when they walked past the Holliman home. She said insults were exchanged and the group walked to the bus stop at East 140th and Darley.
Police and prosecutors say Annetta Holliman drove the other three to the bus stop to fight Demesha. The grandmother used a stun gun to hold a crowd at bay with the help of Yulonda Holliman, who wielded pepper spray. Lesleye stabbed Demesha in the stomach, officials said. Anthony Holliman stabbed Hardick, who had come to Demesha's aid, officials said. Hardick was released Monday from Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital.
Neighbors of the victim and the suspect paint very different pictures.
Some describe the Holliman family as bullies who terrorized the neighborhood. Others say that Demesha, whose family had recently moved away from Darley Avenue, was the bully.
Cleveland Councilman Roosevelt Coats said police are investigating activities of an all-girl 140th Street Gang, though he declined to say whether Demesha or Lesleye were part of it.

There is another thread on this case...maybe it can be merged?

Former suspect in Terrell Pizza Hut slayings charged in Cleveland girl's death

The man who was jailed and released last year as a suspect in a robbery and double murder at the Pizza Hut in Terrell has been charged with aggravated murder and felonious assault in Cleveland.

Anthony Holliman, 19, remains in jail with bail set at $1 million after his arrest for allegedly participating in a lethal attack on a 15-year-old girl at a Cleveland bus stop Sunday.

Mr. Holliman and three generations of the Holliman family are charged with the attack, in which 17-year-old Lesleye Holliman is accused of stabbing the victim to death while her mother and grandmother held bystanders at bay with a stun gun, bricks, bats and guns.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon.../stories/102607dnmetpizzamurders.2a10b10.html

Mr. Holliman is charged with stabbing one of those bystanders, a 16-year-old boy who tried to help the victim, according to Bryan Miday, spokesman for the Cuyahoga County prosecutor's office.

That is an awesome idea lol i love it!! Dinty More is good, too! Hopefully a thermos will keep it heated a bit for her ;)

From November 2008:

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/11/cleveland_woman_sentenced_to_1.html

Lesleye Holliman was sentenced to life in prison with no chance for parole for 15 years for her role in the slaying of a 15-year-old girl. Holliman, 18, pleaded guilty to murder last month for killing Demesha Sharp near East 140th Street and Darley Avenue...

Anthony Holliman pleaded guilty to attempted murder and felonious assault and faces a maximum of 18 years in prison... Yulonda pleaded guilty Wednesday to felonious assault and involuntary manslaughter. She faces a maximum of 13 years in prison...

Annetta Holliman was out on bail when she died in August of natural causes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821
Back