Roach gives birth to first space babies.

:laugh: :laugh: That is so cool and so gross at the same time...

It just goes to show how hard they are to kill....the disgusting things will survive and multiply anywhere:sick: :D

One question: WHY ROACHES?!!!!

Why not butterflies or fireflies?! lol

Because they dont have the stamina of the unstoppable roach:p I do like your idea though.

I bet if they tossed three outside the ship they would eventually land somewhere , survive, mutate and come back to destroy us all!

How sick but at the same time its cool. So weird.

Holy Crap! Why take roaches to the one place you know they aren't? Let them build their *own* dang spaceships to get out there!

The government better not come knocking on MY door when they need $60B to bug bomb the universe....

Holy Crap! Why take roaches to the one place you know they aren't? Let them build their *own* dang spaceships to get out there!

The government better not come knocking on MY door when they need $60B to bug bomb the universe....

MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :clap:

I guess we should be happy it wasn't lice or mosquitoes. **itching**

One question: WHY ROACHES?!!!!

Why not butterflies or fireflies?! lol

Because if something horrible happened to them as a result, no one would care.:p

Would you mind if they accidentally tortured a butterfly? :( Okay, so it's not a child or a beagle puppy, but I still don't want them to hurt it.

ETA: Your butterflies are gorgeous!

I just hope they don't bring them back to earth. Can they take the rest of them with them when they go next time?

Darn it! I was planning on moving to the moon to get away from roaches but I guess they'll be there by then!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back