NC - Boys 8, 9, & 11 rape 9 yr old girl

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
Three juveniles charged with rape of 9-year-old

Herald Staff Report

ROANOKE RAPIDS - Three juvenile boys have been served petitions for the first-degree rape of a 9-year-old girl.
Deputy Chief J.K. Hinton of the Roanoke Rapids Police Department said the petitions were served to the juveniles, age 8, 9 and 11 Monday and stem from an incident that occurred in late July.

In addition to the first-degree rape petitions, the boys were served petitions for first-degree kidnapping and communicating threats. The three boys will face hearings in juvenile court.

Hinton declined to elaborate on the incident.​

WHEN WILL THIS STOP???? The offenders are getting younger and younger. Is it because we are obsessed with sex as a whole in our contry? Where do children get these kind of ideas? I am so sad and confused at the moment

Hey Indy, ya watched MTV lately? :eek:

WHEN WILL THIS STOP???? The offenders are getting younger and younger. Is it because we are obsessed with sex as a whole in our contry? Where do children get these kind of ideas? I am so sad and confused at the moment

I say we bring back the chasity belt. Keep them locked until 19. For both sexes.

Hey Indy, ya watched MTV lately? :eek:

Are you serious? Are you blaming a horrific act like this on the media? Where are these kids parents while they are watching MTV and cruising for *advertiser censored* on the internet?

IMO, this is a clear case of neglect on the boys parents.

Lavonne, Boys of this age are taught this, IMO I in some way do blame the way our contry is so obsessed with sex. It is everywhere. I can not begin to think they were all sexually abused. Maybe they saw momma and daddy doing this I dont know. I am just trying to come to terms on how children at that age even know what this is. Hell at their age I had no clue. I was always against those who say the violent games turn kids violent, but I am starting to rethink my ways a little. There has to be a reason to all of this maddness our children are doing these days. I do agree this is a huge case of neglect, but where at their ages do they learn this?

Lavonne, Boys of this age are taught this, IMO I in some way do blame the way our contry is so obsessed with sex. It is everywhere. I can not begin to think they were all sexually abused. Maybe they saw momma and daddy doing this I dont know. I am just trying to come to terms on how children at that age even know what this is. Hell at their age I had no clue. I was always against those who say the violent games turn kids violent, but I am starting to rethink my ways a little. There has to be a reason to all of this maddness our children are doing these days. I do agree this is a huge case of neglect, but where at their ages do they learn this?

I'm not stubborn enough to not think that I was also wrong. I never was monitored what I watched or listened to - and I turned out okay, so I assumed tv had no effect. The more I see, the more I think I was wrong.

The more my daughter read stories of cutting and suicides on the internet, had gothic friends and listened to emo tales of woe - the more depressed she got until she cut. Why did she cut? Because she heard it made other kids feel better. *rolls eyes*

Yep. I'm rethinking. I hate it though, because I do like to always be right. :)

Are you serious? Are you blaming a horrific act like this on the media? Where are these kids parents while they are watching MTV and cruising for *advertiser censored* on the internet?

IMO, this is a clear case of neglect on the boys parents.

Everyday "family" shows are *advertiser censored* nowadays. You can't turn on the tv without getting raw sex and sleazy inuendo. We need to bring back censorship. If adults want *advertiser censored* and sleazy, let them subscribe and pay for it - keep it away from the kiddies.:furious:

Everyday "family" shows are *advertiser censored* nowadays. You can't turn on the tv without getting raw sex and sleazy inuendo. We need to bring back censorship. If adults want *advertiser censored* and sleazy, let them subscribe and pay for it - keep it away from the kiddies.:furious:

I take my 15 year old and her boyfriend to the movies. The last two movies had extreme amounts of sex in them. The previews did NOT show this. The most recent was of some klutzy girl hooking up with a guy - that was what the previews showed. Good Luck Chuck. I was extremely uncomfortable with the 99 sexual positions in five minutes or whatever, all with different women knowing my daughter was with her boyfriend in the back row.

At the end of the movie, there were five minutes of ORAL SEX ON A STUFFED PENGUIN - no lie - and I turned to watch the kids - they LEFT the theater.

When two teenagers leave the theater - you know it's bad.

They were extremely embarassed, having no idea the movie had sex in it. It was just a regular movie. This world is entirely too sexualized, even for someone like me who is entirely too outspoken about sexuality as it is. If I am offended, something is wrong.

I take my 15 year old and her boyfriend to the movies. The last two movies had extreme amounts of sex in them. The previews did NOT show this. The most recent was of some klutzy girl hooking up with a guy - that was what the previews showed. Good Luck Chuck. I was extremely uncomfortable with the 99 sexual positions in five minutes or whatever, all with different women knowing my daughter was with her boyfriend in the back row.

At the end of the movie, there were five minutes of ORAL SEX ON A STUFFED PENGUIN - no lie - and I turned to watch the kids - they LEFT the theater.

When two teenagers leave the theater - you know it's bad.

They were extremely embarassed, having no idea the movie had sex in it. It was just a regular movie. This world is entirely too sexualized, even for someone like me who is entirely too outspoken about sexuality as it is. If I am offended, something is wrong.

I know where you're coming from. A couple years ago I brought my grandson, 8, to a "kiddie" movie. Dont'cha know there was an allusion to a new baby looking like the milk man. I was really pissed. Was there a need for that in a movie for kids?

If adults want *advertiser censored* and sleazy, let them subscribe and pay for it - keep it away from the kiddies.:furious:

Exactly my point. It is YOUR responsibility as a parent to manage (to the best extent possible) and monitor what your child is watching and hearing. If you don't like what is being shown on TV, use your ratings system and sensor it yourself, or just cancel your cable subscription.

Now I am not blaming all the parents here, but at least one of them really dropped the ball....usually when things like this happen, there is a ring-leader and the others are followers.

Someone needs to be held accountable, and given the state of our juvinile system in this country, it won't be the kids.

Then stop taking your daughter and her boyfriend to see R rated movies!

Not the media's fault that you made the conscience decision to take them....how is that you made the decision, but the media is at fault?

Ditto! Who said it was rated R? Morals are going out the door, IMO.

A standard search on MSN said it was rated R. Not that difficult to research a movie that you are taking your 15 year old to.....The movie poster itself can tell you that there is sexually explicit material....but if that isn't enough......

goodluckchuck_new.jpg

MPAA Rating R - for sequences of strong sexual content including crude dialogue, nudity, language and some drug use

Look everyone, I realize that we cannot censor every single thing that our children encounter on a daily basis. But there is a lot that is within our control, but some people just choose to not use the tools that are at their disposal because it is an inconvenience.

Bottom line, IMO anyway, we cannot deflect responsibilty for our children's actions onto external media sources.

Then stop taking your daughter and her boyfriend to see R rated movies!

Not the media's fault that you made the conscience decision to take them....how is that you made the decision, but the media is at fault?

My daughter has seen a blue million rated R movies and I have no problem with them. I'd have given this one a higher rating, were I to rate movies. I think it was misrepresented. Even Rocky Horror is acceptable to me. This was beyond even that, in my opinion.

I have no problem with nude bodies in movies the kids see. I have no problem with implied sexuality, sexual comments, sexual inuendos. My problem was that this went beyond all that. Would have been rated X had it had a different soundtrack. These positions and humping were way beyond any R movie I have ever seen before. It left nothing but embarassment to the kids. Trust me, I am not a prude. An R rating isn't what it used to be.

A standard search on MSN said it was rated R. Not that difficult to research a movie that you are taking your 15 year old to.....The movie poster itself can tell you that there is sexually explicit material....but if that isn't enough......

goodluckchuck_new.jpg

MPAA Rating R - for sequences of strong sexual content including crude dialogue, nudity, language and some drug use

Look everyone, I realize that we cannot censor every single thing that our children encounter on a daily basis. But there is a lot that is within our control, but some people just choose to not use the tools that are at their disposal because it is an inconvenience.

Bottom line, IMO anyway, we cannot deflect responsibilty for our children's actions onto external media sources.

I have no problem with nude bodies in movies the kids see. I have no problem with implied sexuality, sexual comments, sexual inuendos. My problem was that this went beyond all that. Would have been rated X had it had a different soundtrack. These positions and humping were way beyond any R movie I have ever seen before. It left nothing but embarassment to the kids. Trust me, I am not a prude. An R rating isn't what it used to be.

Ain't that the truth! I have to say, an R movie isn't what it used to be. They are getting a LOT more vulgar. Hubby and I watched "Knocked up" a couple weeks ago. I found it to be pretty darn crude.
Haven't seen that movie, but oral sex on a stuffed animal? Sick!

I just ran over to IMDB real quick... the sentiments over there echo yours. I think one post says "I felt like I was watching soft core *advertiser censored*." Guess I won't be picking this one up at the rental store any time soon.

My goodness, I looked up this movie and it is rated R. Under 17, requires an adult. If a movie is rated R and needs a parent to "accompany" a teenager to a movie, do you think there is a reason.

Check the movie before you go.......we do.

Don't blame the people who made the movie, but the people who go expecting an R rating to mean something other then an R rating.

Morals is what you teach your kids at home, not what movie producers "think" when they make a movie for the "general" public in which they want people to see and to make a profit. Morals are for parents, not movie producers.

Gee do you think we liked to go and see Pokemon movies with our oldest. Not. We took turns "leaving" to go to the bookstore. But did I subject our son to "our kind" of movies, no, we went out and got a sitter.

I mean if you allow your child to watch "American Dad" and complain about the show. Then don't allow you child to watch it. Turn the channel, use the V chip, lock the channel, you have the power and control of what kids watch, after all you are the parent.

I am I going to allow our 16 year old to watch and 18+ TV show on late night TV, not until he is 18. Because those shows have "adult" content and are not appropriate for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back