1123 users online (206 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered

FL - Mom Accused Of Piercing Girl, 13, So She Wouldn't Have Sex

NAPLES, Fla. -- A Naples mother is on trial for allegedly having her 13-year-old daughter's genitalia pierced to make it uncomfortable for her to have sex.

The girl, who is now 16, testified in her mother's trial on two counts of aggravated child abuse.

The girl told jurors that her 39-year-old mother, whose name is being withheld to protect her daughter’s identity, asked a friend to shave her daughter's head to make the girl unattractive to boys and later held her down for the piercing.
    more at link
    http://www.wpbf.com/news/14421643/de...s=wpb&psp=news
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Prom 2008

This IMO is taking it too far. Great catch AL!!

you know, some cases make me really angry.

for some reason, this one just makes me really sad for this poor girl.

she'll never be right having her mom do that stuff to her, you know?

being a teenager is hard enough. but to have your mother (who is supposed to make you feel better about yourself, not mutilate you!!) do this to you... that's the ultimate betrayle (sp?).

this had to be a bad home enviroment. when this happened, she was thirteen and sleeping with TWO grown men... and one was the mother's boyfriend, which was why the mom did it, according to the article. in part of the article, the girl was defending the mom. UGH. I just can't understand some of the family dynamics that come into play in these households!!
    Last edited by pedinurse; 10-25-2007 at 12:26 PM. Reason: ETA: other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    you know, some cases make me really angry.

for some reason, this one just makes me really sad for this poor girl.

she'll never be right having her mom do that stuff to her, you know?

being a teenager is hard enough. but to have your mother (who is supposed to make you feel better about yourself, not mutilate you!!) do this to you... that's the ultimate betrayle (sp?).
    so is having sex with your moms boyfriend.......
    these folks need some serious help

I believe this practice is fairly common in some cultures in Africa and Asia, but the article doesn't say if this was a factor here. It's interesting that the victim says her mother did nothing wrong. Stockholm syndrome or cultural indoctrination?

I bet the Mom was pretty upset when she found her daughter having sex with the Mom's BF. To think the BF had "no problem" with sex with a 13 year old and the Mom "abuses" her kid. Gee I wonder why this kid was a rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    so is having sex with your moms boyfriend.......
    these folks need some serious help
    Imissed that and had to reread Why was a 13 year old girl having sex with a 30 year old man. Sounds to me this girl was abused and the mom took it out on her and Not the man she shouldve been angry with.

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    I think I would have been pressing some charges on the men and getting the girl some help and evaluating my lifestyle in this case. kids usually do what they see and if mom was sleeping around or had several boyfriends in and out of the house when the girl was growing up. Parents I guess don't always realize we are the role models(not just people on tv). I'm a pretty liberal mom but I do draw lines and try my best to set a good example. I also made it known when my daughters were at that age I can and will press charges because they couldn't consent and I wouldn't consent(legal age is 16)

P.S. They do the castration and try to inhibit breast growth in other countries I have never heard of piercing and I doubt that would work I think some people do the piercings there for pleasure
    Last edited by Al_B; 10-25-2007 at 12:38 PM. Reason: P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_B View Post
    I think I would have been pressing some charges on the men and getting the girl some help and evaluating my lifestyle in this case. kids usually do what they see and if mom was sleeping around or had several boyfriends in and out of the house when the girl was growing up. Parents I guess don't always realize we are the role models(not just people on tv). I'm a pretty liberal mom but I do draw lines and try my best to set a good example. I also made it known when my daughters were at that age I can and will press charges because they couldn't consent and I wouldn't consent(legal age is 16)

P.S. They do the castration and try to inhibit breast growth in other countries I have never heard of piercing and I doubt that would work I think some people do the piercings there for pleasure
    Another sick mom "choosing" her bf over her daughter. Well, they do clitorectomies in some countries. (sp.?) I have always thought that was just horrible. I try to respect other cultural norms but what a sick thing.

Eve

NAPLES, Fla. -- A Naples mother is on trial for allegedly having her 13-year-old daughter's genitalia pierced to make it uncomfortable for her to have sex.

The girl, who is now 16, testified in her mother's trial on two counts of aggravated child abuse.

The girl told jurors that her 39-year-old mother, whose name is being withheld to protect her daughter’s identity, asked a friend to shave her daughter's head to make the girl unattractive to boys and later held her down for the piercing.
    more at link
    http://www.wpbf.com/news/14421643/de...s=wpb&psp=news
    OMG! I just can't believe people. I honestly can't.
    I once was lost, but now I'm found and I don't know how I survived without Milk Bones and fluffy pillows...Frank (a loving rescued dog)

Mutilation varies depending on local custom. Stitching the vagina closed is called "infibulation." Here's a link, but I should warn you: although the language is clinical, it's still sickening:

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    Another sick mom "choosing" her bf over her daughter. Well, they do clitorectomies in some countries. (sp.?) I have always thought that was just horrible. I try to respect other cultural norms but what a sick thing.

Eve
    As you know, I'm pretty liberal. But I, too, draw the line at tolerating mutilation (usually of children).

ew thats nuts.
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

Sex with a 30 year old at 13 is not sex its rape. plain and simple. I feel so bad for that girl not only would it be horrible to be pierced in that place in front of strangers at such a young age but horrid that her mom made her do it.

Stitching up the vagina is horrible and I hate that countries are doing that it can creates fistulas in young girls and they are ostracized because they cannot hold their own urine among other things. Sick world we live in.

in indiana 13 and under is child molesting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast