804 users online (111 members and 693 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered

TX - More mutilated cats discovered in San Antonio area

SAN ANTONIO A slain cat that had been cut with a "scalpel-like" instrument was discovered Wednesday, the 11th incident in three weeks in which a feline was found mutilated or killed in the San Antonio area, officials said.
    In response to the killings and maimings, the city's animal control department has added two investigators. Organizations such as the Animal Defense League and the Humane Society have offered rewards for tips that lead to the arrest of those responsible.
    "Someone is displaying them," Animal Control Director Jeff Hale said of the dead cats.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/5244321.html

I hope they find who is doing this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Prom 2008

UGH! Sick! I hope they catch all of them!
    I once was lost, but now I'm found and I don't know how I survived without Milk Bones and fluffy pillows...Frank (a loving rescued dog)

Cruelty to animals and cruelty to children....make me wanna get justice. The perps don't deserve to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_B View Post
    SAN ANTONIO A slain cat that had been cut with a "scalpel-like" instrument was discovered Wednesday, the 11th incident in three weeks in which a feline was found mutilated or killed in the San Antonio area, officials said.
    In response to the killings and maimings, the city's animal control department has added two investigators. Organizations such as the Animal Defense League and the Humane Society have offered rewards for tips that lead to the arrest of those responsible.
    "Someone is displaying them," Animal Control Director Jeff Hale said of the dead cats.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/5244321.html

I hope they find who is doing this!
    WOW! This was happening in San Antonio in May and June (when I left south Texas). I was hoping they had already found the person or persons responsible for this. Even if you aren't a cat lover it alway pays to remember that anyone who could be this deliberately cruel is dangerous to people!

This is sick and disturbing. Wasn't Austin George Patterson just arrested for torturing felines? That was in Bexar County i believe. These people are sick, and need to be locked up. It is only time before they move on to humans. Only cowards hurt those that are defenseless. Grown men pick a rival their own size.
    If this has been going on since May, it obviously isn't high on the list of LE's priorities. They need a special animal investigations team in there. A lot of places have "animal cops", A very good thing to have, IMO.

They need to find this person or persons because they could become our next serial killer!! I love animals and hate that someone could do this.