1134 users online (230 members and 904 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Barmaid busted.

A barmaid has been fined in western Australia for attempting to hang spoons off her nipples and crushing beer cans with her boobs and buttocks...I really dont know why this is making news and I dont know why I felt the need to start a thread about it but there you go .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=308998

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    A barmaid has been fined in western Australia for attempting to hang spoons off her nipples and crushing beer cans with her boobs and buttocks...I really dont know why this is making news and I dont know why I felt the need to start a thread about it but there you go .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=308998
    The Percy has skimpy nights and skimpy mornings, but that pub should be closed, its feral.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Who even THINKS to do stuff like that with their um...parts? I just wouldn't want to have to explain any injuries to the ER folks, that would be enough to keep me from even trying.
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Im with you there Shazz.....there are better ways to make money.....I was a barmaid in my younger days and I kept my clothes on...my tip jar was worth more than my pay because I knew my customers drink and I had it on the bar before they ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by hipmamajen View Post
    Who even THINKS to do stuff like that with their um...parts? I just wouldn't want to have to explain any injuries to the ER folks, that would be enough to keep me from even trying.
    The nipple trick would be pretty safe Jen but the can crushing part is another thing

Im with you there Shazz.....there are better ways to make money.....I was a barmaid in my younger days and I kept my clothes on...my tip jar was worth more than my pay because I knew my customers drink and I had it on the bar before they ordered.
    Now thats a good barmaid, I too have been a barmaid and a big smile is the only part of my body the customers saw.

lol oh dear, when I read this my first thought was, I bet its that girl from big brother TJ I think her name was

This takes recycling to an entire new level...
    "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."~ Plato
    ~The above reflects only my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Lesa View Post
    lol oh dear, when I read this my first thought was, I bet its that girl from big brother TJ I think her name was
    I remember TJ

I remember TJ

She was a piece of work TJ, didnt like her in BB.

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    ok ouch,and don't know what else to think,it's odd
    Prom 2008

How does one hang spoons off the nipples? That would save me money from buying all my pasties?

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    How does one hang spoons off the nipples? That would save me money from buying all my pasties?
    Maybe like you hang them from your nose? As I recall, we used to sort of breathe on them and then they'd stick to our noses, more or less.

But then, it was no big deal if they fell off. If I was using them to preserve my modesty (I'm SURE that's the case here right?) then I'd probably use some sort of adhesive...
    Just thinkin' out loud....

With chewy gum maybe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast