Barmaid busted.

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
A barmaid has been fined in western Australia for attempting to hang spoons off her nipples and crushing beer cans with her *advertiser censored* and buttocks...I really dont know why this is making news and I dont know why I felt the need to start a thread about it but there you go:D .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=308998

A barmaid has been fined in western Australia for attempting to hang spoons off her nipples and crushing beer cans with her *advertiser censored* and buttocks...I really dont know why this is making news and I dont know why I felt the need to start a thread about it but there you go:D .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=308998

The Percy has skimpy nights and skimpy mornings, but that pub should be closed, its feral.

Who even THINKS to do stuff like that with their um...parts? I just wouldn't want to have to explain any injuries to the ER folks, that would be enough to keep me from even trying.

Im with you there Shazz.....there are better ways to make money.....I was a barmaid in my younger days and I kept my clothes on...my tip jar was worth more than my pay because I knew my customers drink and I had it on the bar before they ordered.

Who even THINKS to do stuff like that with their um...parts? I just wouldn't want to have to explain any injuries to the ER folks, that would be enough to keep me from even trying.
The nipple trick would be pretty safe Jen but the can crushing part is another thing:)

Im with you there Shazz.....there are better ways to make money.....I was a barmaid in my younger days and I kept my clothes on...my tip jar was worth more than my pay because I knew my customers drink and I had it on the bar before they ordered.
Now thats a good barmaid, I too have been a barmaid and a big smile is the only part of my body the customers saw.:D

lol oh dear, when I read this my first thought was, I bet its that girl from big brother TJ I think her name was

This takes recycling to an entire new level... :doh:

ok ouch,and don't know what else to think,it's odd

How does one hang spoons off the nipples? That would save me money from buying all my pasties?

How does one hang spoons off the nipples? That would save me money from buying all my pasties?

Maybe like you hang them from your nose? As I recall, we used to sort of breathe on them and then they'd stick to our noses, more or less.

But then, it was no big deal if they fell off. If I was using them to preserve my modesty (I'm SURE that's the case here :waitasec: right?) then I'd probably use some sort of adhesive...

Admittedly this had me wanting to try this stunt. I forgot about the ol' breathing and sticking, Mamajen. The barmaid is perhaps a "performance artist"? I'll go with Dingo though as she's from Australia. Now, what type of gum to choose? DOUBLE BUBBLE? Indy, I wouldn't try this at home right now in your condition. I hope she makes big tips. I said tips, right. Didn't want to slip up.

Admittedly this had me wanting to try this stunt. I forgot about the ol' breathing and sticking, Mamajen. The barmaid is perhaps a "performance artist"? I'll go with Dingo though as she's from Australia. Now, what type of gum to choose? DOUBLE BUBBLE? Indy, I wouldn't try this at home right now in your condition. I hope she makes big tips. I said tips, right. Didn't want to slip up.

Hubba Bubba Bubblegum:crazy:

Hey, I am impressed with her initiative-clearly she didn't think she had what it takes to make money with her charm. Next we will hear she was hired by the bar down the street lighting her...uh...gas...sorry if I offend

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraGanis
Back