Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
The Doe Network:
Case File 593UFGA

593UFGA.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Black Female

• The victim was discovered on June 23, 2002 in Jonesboro, Clayton County, Georgia
Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 19-25 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: Unknown, but tall
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown/Black hair.
  • Dentals: Available
  • Jewelry: A gold bracelet was found at the scene possibly belonging to the decedent.
Case History
On June 23, 2002 pedestrians saw something burning; when they approached they found the decedent on fire.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Clayton County Police Department
770-477-3648
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
NCIC Number:
M-775517912
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
GBI

vs. http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...aseNum=946242&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US
IRENE KOUAMEDOB: May 25, 1984
Missing: Aug 23, 2001
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Eyes: Brown
Race: Black
Age Now: 23
Sex: Female
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Hair: Black Missing From:
PASADENA
CA
United States Irene may still be in California or she may have traveled outside of the state.

I think it is possible teons. The dates don't match if one believes she was abducted or murdered right after she disappeared. But, it was stated that Irene may still have been in CA or travelled out of state. This indicates to me that she was not in close contact with whomever may have reported her missing. She may have drifted in life and perhaps been killed or died later in 2002 when this Princess Doe was found.

That the body was found burning hints that she was more likely killed just prior to being found. I can't think of a case on record where someone has been killed and weeks, months or years later the killer or some twisted person then burns the body.

The age at TOD for dear Irene was 18, and that could fit into the 19-25 range of the Princess Doe in this case. The recon and pic of Irene are strikingly similar.

Are there any dentals on either? That would likely be a quick rule out or point further to it being Irene. Is there a way to research whether or not Irene had any contacts in or near Jonesboro or anywhere in Clayton County, GA?

Lion

I was going on the assumption that she ran away, and was killed later on. I think I am going to send it in, you never know.

OT: It is so good to have you back!

Wow, teons, I think that's a real close match. Let us know what happens!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back