TN TN - Joshua Creek, 17, Memphis, 24 Oct 2007 - Mental Condition

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/new...ntent_id=d0135910-cb04-438d-9a40-5bedb2223cb3

10/26

Police are searching for a 17 year-old boy who they say is a ward of the state and has a mental condition.

Joshua Creek is 5'9", 140 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a yellow shirt with the number 23, yellow pants and white tennis shoes.

Police say Creek ran away from the Youth Dimensions Center on October 24, 2007.

Anyone with information about Joshua Creek should call Memphis Police at (901) 545-2677 or the Missing Persons Bureau at (901) 373-3883.

pic

Being he was made a ward of the state, I interpret this to mean his family could no longer control him and be responsible for his actions. Usually this is done for those who are in desperate need of supervision or medical treatment the family can no longer afford. It would be helpful if they could be more specific as to his mental condition. Is he a danger to himself or to others? I feel they should have commented on this aspect.

I hope they find him soon.

poor guy.. he looks really sad and lost. i wish they had said more about the mental condition too... it seems important enough that they should have clarified.

poor guy.. he looks really sad and lost. i wish they had said more about the mental condition too... it seems important enough that they should have clarified.

Gosh, he does- he just looks so empty. Like there is nothing left inside of him. I wonder if "mental condition" means he's mentally retarded or that he has a mental illness. I agree, I wish they would tell us more too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back