1132 users online (224 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Kerry Truman, 47, Algonquin, 27 Oct 2007

This is my Brother In Law

DOB: 6-30-1960

Kerry has dark hair. He is about 6'1 and 190-200 lbs.

Last seen at the home of his brother David in Algonquin IL at approx 6 pm Saturday Oct 27th.

Kerry was staying at the home and was inside when David left. When David came back at appox. 11AM on Sunday Kerry was gone, however his truck was still in the driveway.

Kerry left the house with out his prescription medication and wallet.

None of Kerry's friends of family have heard from him. So we are pretty certain that nobody picked him up from the house.

The area that he was in is on the Fox river and has some pretty heavily wooded areas. He does like to take SHORT walks and we fear that his medication may have made him disoriented and he has injured himself.

He had brain surgery recently and speaks with a very pronounce slur. His movements are also very choppy and he loses his balance.

We have filed a police report this afternoon.
    He has not been admitted to any of the area hospitals.

these are some pics

Oh no, gidget, I'm so sorry to hear your BIL is missing. I hope he's just disoriented and lost. I'll send some prayers your way. and (((hugs)))

How's LE helping out? Will they do intensive searches with dogs, people and helicopters?

gidget,

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Oh no, gidget, I'm so sorry to hear your BIL is missing. I hope he's just disoriented and lost. I'll send some prayers your way. and (((hugs)))

How's LE helping out? Will they do intensive searches with dogs, people and helicopters?
    LE took a report. That is about it. I for one am not going to let this just sit. I will give LE a bit of time to do something and then I will be contacting every news agency in our area.

You would think that LE would help find him since there is an outstanding warrant for his arrest. He missed his last court date on a DUI charge. In fact when I called the Dupage county Jail to inquire if he had been arrested and sent there, the deputy that answered the phone must have a an extra large bowl of stupid for breakfast. I explained he was missing and the family was wondering if he was in custody. The deputy replied that no he was not, but did I know where to find him? DUH!

I hope he is found, soon, Gidget... I am so sorry about this. Thinking positive thoughts on this!

(((Gidget)))

I am very sorry to hear this about your BIL. I hope that he is found safe and sound. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Mods...

Please move this tread to the located section. My brother in law has been found deceased. He committed suicide.

Gidget,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Hoppy

You did everything you could and more than most would have. Don't be too hard on yourselves.

I'm sorry, gidget.

I am so sorry, Gidget.

Gidget,

Don't blame yourself or allow anyone to blame you - he must have been very depressed, bless him, following the brain surgery and debilitation to have taken that drastic step. You did all that you could at every point - Take care of yourself, you and your family x

I'm so sorry Gidget. Prayers for all of you.

my condonlences to you and your gidget. I will say a preyer for you all.

Our deepest consolences, thoughts and prayers to you and your family Gidget. Like your little man said, Uncle Kerry is in a happier place.

M&J
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.