GUILTY IN - Jane Pepper, 44, murdered in her Indianapolis home, 25 Oct 2007

Indy Gal

Former Member
Reaction score
Not much info right now but this is RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM ME....OMG Our city is going to he** but that is another thread all in itself. I will update as more info comes in.
http://wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7281914

Indianapolis Metro Police Department is investigating a homicide in Broad Ripple.
Detectives found a 44-year-old woman stabbed to death in her home on the 700 block of East 64th Street.

I never ever post blogs but this is a LEs blog, that i highly respect. More info should be posted soon, it isnt there yet, but it will.

http://indyundercover.blogspot.com/

Poor woman. What kind of neighborhood is this, Indy?

Poor woman. What kind of neighborhood is this, Indy?
Not really that bad! Our murder rate is at including this one 101 or 102, hard to keep up. Now I know this isnt bad compared to say detroit, but they are now calling us the NEW detroit.

The area is our party part. It is where all the good nightclubs are located and IMO it is an awesome place even in the daytime. Let me find ya something on Broadripple. BRB

It sounds like a very nice area, but LOL I thought the Wiki entry said Moron Trail. So this wouldn't be someplace where there would be a lot of crime?

It sounds like a very nice area, but LOL I thought the Wiki entry said Moron Trail. So this wouldn't be someplace where there would be a lot of crime?
I didnt read it LOL But if it did it is a misprint it is the monan trail....LOL

7282110_BG2.jpg

It sounds like she was a wonderful human being. Blessings to her family.

This a dirty rotten shame. She looks like a happy lady. I cant beleive we have had 99 murders this year It is just crazy!!! Is it in the water?LOL

She looks like such a nice person. I pray they find who did this to her. :(

So it sounds like her co-workers called about her and not her boyfriend -seems like he would wonder where she had been all weekend. I've been to Broad Ripple lots of times - my brother used to live in those apt's - I don't think I'd keep a window open at night there - too many drunk people.

So it sounds like her co-workers called about her and not her boyfriend -seems like he would wonder where she had been all weekend. I've been to Broad Ripple lots of times - my brother used to live in those apt's - I don't think I'd keep a window open at night there - too many drunk people.
True but you dont think it is a nice area? I USED to feel safe in that area even late at night leaving the Vouge. Now we have the people raping girls, attacking girls, etc... Havent been there in over a year, but still consider it to be one of the better parts of town. I want the BFs name. Back to topix to see if any of her friends have let it slip yet

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back