Lou Smit's Wife Passes Away

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks to Watching You on FFJ

Barbara Smit passed away on Feb. 29.

Regardless of what anyone feels about Lou Smit and his theory on the JBR case, it was always evident that he adored his wife and cared for her with love and devotion.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Smit family during this sad time

Nehemiah said:
How very sad, indeed. My prayers go out to them.

IMO
Sorry/Sad that I'm just now finding out...Yes, of course, my thoughts/ prayers are with him/ his family for the highest good for all involved. FWIW, my only sibling's (TWIN SISTER) name is BARBARA. I do pray Lou's wife is at peace forever. I also wonder what it means to have passed(crossed over) on 2/29 when that DATE only comes every 4 years ... open-mindedly of course ... no negative intent intended. Any thoughts? I just got back from Hawaii and saw in person Sylvia Browne & John Edward on 2/22 in Honolulu...what fun/a site!

Blazeboy3 said:
Sorry/Sad that I'm just now finding out...Yes, of course, my thoughts/ prayers are with him/ his family for the highest good for all involved. FWIW, my only sibling's (TWIN SISTER) name is BARBARA. I do pray Lou's wife is at peace forever. I also wonder what it means to have passed(crossed over) on 2/29 when that DATE only comes every 4 years ... open-mindedly of course ... no negative intent intended. Any thoughts? I just got back from Hawaii and saw in person Sylvia Browne & John Edward on 2/22 in Honolulu...what fun/a site!

Peace and Love for Lou---- I know he is happy his wife is not in anymore pain...
Socks

I have missed a lot these last "computer crashing weeks",and am sorry I didn't comment before.
My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time of loss.
Lou is a GOOD man,I'm sure he was a great support to her throughout her illness,and hope he finds comfort now through his faith that she is in the "better" place.

The Smits were in love with each other for a great many years. I think each was prepared for her death by the time it came and I hope that preparation softened the blow somewhat.

Lou has my deepest sympathy for his now painful loss. He has been a wonderful husband and caretaker for his beloved.

I know his faith sustains his hope that he will be reunited with his wife in the hereafter.

LovelyPigeon said:
The Smits were in love with each other for a great many years. I think each was prepared for her death by the time it came and I hope that preparation softened the blow somewhat.

Lou has my deepest sympathy for his now painful loss. He has been a wonderful husband and caretaker for his beloved.

I know his faith sustains his hope that he will be reunited with his wife in the hereafter.

http://www.acandyrose.com/07112001-ukdocumentary.htm
LOU SMIT :- I remember telling my wife. I said, “Honey if you don't want me to do this I won't. then” because I was retired. I was taking it easy but sometimes in life you have challenges and you just have to rise to meet them.

...no where can I find an answer to Lou's question/statement to his wife... help? :behindbar

I am just reading this for the first time. Lou my deepest symapthy goes out to you and your children.

Respectfully-
Ned Johnston

Nedthan Johns said:
I am just reading this for the first time. Lou my deepest symapthy goes out to you and your children.

Respectfully-
Ned Johnston
Hi Ned; did Lou/FOX have children?;just curious...didn't read anywhere that he had any...??? LOL I thought I was "slow"...only in a GOOD way of course!
...blame it on the "storm chasers" that were here yesterday expecting the "predictible/unexpectible"LOL...what a hoot/toot!

BrotherMoon said:
The Reaper comes closer Lou. Whack! Better find that intruder before it gets you!

Very disrespectful. :loser:

BrotherMoon said:
The Reaper comes closer Lou. Whack! Better find that intruder before it gets you!

I take this info/post in a positive way and I agree...Lou needs to come back to himself (within him is the answer) IMHO this is the CHOICE I decide to take in regards to this info LOL :blushing:

LOU/FOX (imho) should have gone w/his first opinion/insite/feeling/ thought...his major mistake was "questioning himself" IMHO!

http://www.karisable.com/jbr.htm

After 6 years of questions and no answers, Ramsey's attorney, Lin Wood, shares never before seen video of the Ramseys' police interviews and depositions.

100 miles away from the murder, in Colorado Springs, Lou Smit, 67, works every day, alone, trying to find her killer. He is a veteran detective who was hired by the Boulder District attorney to work on the Ramsey Murder case. At first, he thought the Ramseys killed their daughter. But as Smit followed the evidence and questioned the Ramseys, he became convinced Boulder police were focusing on the wrong suspects. Smit is convinced a pedophile came into the Ramsey home. “I’ve probably got 25 good leads. And I probably have another 50 pages of other leads to follow,” he says.

BrotherMoon said:

There's nothing like death to remind one of The Truth that Nature is.

Thinking that he knew what God is, Lou Smit held hands with the Devil and prayed. That's a pretty good definition of "Fool".

I mock him even at the passing of his soul mate just as he mocks The Truth.

BeeBee's cartoon self image gets my rose, btw, yum!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back