704 users online (104 members and 600 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bummer...

Hoppy, I jumped on this thread right away, hoping for news. I'm really sad that it's been over a year. Can't believe they haven't even found the car yet, especially with deer hunting being so big in that area. I still keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Latest News

I just read in the Mt. Pleasant Morning Sun that the police believe they are closer to solving the "murder" of Floyd. Here is the link to the story
    www.morningsun.com/articles/2008/12/02/news/srv0000004182095.txt

They have classified it as a homicide and say they have a person of interest. Let's hope this case will soon be solved.

I have been working this case for an private client, and have created a You Tube video about this case. My hopes are someone out there that knows what happened will listen to it and make that call to police. See it here YouTube - "Native Americans" Missing Michigan Teen!
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

SDWR475,

Thank you for posting the youtube information. Is it okay if any of us here forward the link to the youtube video? (I'd rather have your permission since you brought the clip here.)

Sincerely, Boyz_Mum

To BOYS_MUM

So sorry I have not signed on here in a while. I have been really busy. You may forward this to anyone, and even the news stations. I sent some info to the Saginaw Chippeewa Tribal police, and have heard no response of my findings on this case. Someone out there knows what happened to him, and all they need do is call the TIPS line. Are you related to Augustine Floyd?

"Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

bumping...
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

RICK MILLS: Rumors about Auggie Floyd aren't true

http://www.themorningsun.com/article...0008885310.txt

Published: Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's been almost three years since Auggie Floyd went missing.

Police long ago quit referring to his as a missing person case, and determined that it's a homicide investigation.

A federal grand jury in Bay City continues to study the case, trying to get honest answers out of a bunch of witnesses very fond of lying.

But all of that is old news, and the point here is that, contrary to persistent local rumors, there is no new news.

Auggie's body has not been found. Neither has his car. Both went missing from a party just outside Mt. Pleasant on the Isabella Indian Reservation in October 2007.

Recent rumors that Auggie's body had been found have become so prevalent that the time has come to address them.

This case makes me so sad.

I hope that Augie can be found so his family can have some peace. I also hope that if he was the victim of a homicide that the end was quick --this kid suffered enough on this earth (Mom was killed by Dad who is now in prison --Augie was hurt in the attack on Mom)

Augustine's Charley Project page:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...augustine.html
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I hope that the Carnel Chamberlain case will refresh everyone's memory about Auggie. Hopefully this will bring them some new leads.

Five years later, and only questions:

http://www.themorningsun.com/article...ugustine-floyd

By TOM TRACEY
    Posted: 10/07/12 06:49 am

Special to the Sun

On a crisp fall morning around 9 a.m. Friday, Oct. 12, 2007, Linda Holt, then 58 years old, said goodbye to her 18-year-old grandson Augustine “Auggie” Floyd.

MP man enters plea in sexual assault case

http://www.themorningsun.com/article...l-assault-case

By SUSAN FIELD Posted: Wednesday, 01/23/13 12:00 pm

A Mt. Pleasant man who lost a shot at a plea deal when he lied about his role in a missing person case and the location of the body has pleaded guilty to sexual abuse and witness intimidation.

Snipped from the above link:

Floyd attended a concert at Central Michigan University that night with a Manistee, MI female he met on MySpace. After the concert, they decided to attend a party on the Isabella Indian Reservation.

While there, the 5 foot 10 inch, 183-pound Floyd—dressed in a dark sweatshirt, a white T-shirt, dark jeans and white tennis shoes—was said to be involved in a confrontation. He then left to visit a friend in Union Township.

The last time Floyd was seen was approximately 4 a.m. Saturday, October 13, 2007, standing next to his black with leather interior 1995 Cadillac Deville 4-door sedan.
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast