Singer Robert Goulet dies at 73

May he rest in peace. My mother loved Mr. Goulet and played his records all the time.

I'm sorry to hear that :(

He died waiting for a transplant. I was just reading that 18 people die every day while waiting for organs.

Just a reminder, in case you want to donate but haven't made your wishes known, now's the time!

wasn't he doing those nut commercials?
that's sad!!!

Yes, it was for Emerald nuts which I had never heard of before.

Well, that's two deaths of famous people (Porter Wagoner). Will there be a third?

I was very sad to hear this news yesterday. People used to tell my dad all the time that he looked like Robert Goulet.

RIP, Mr. Goulet... That nut commercial he did was funny. I think it first aired during the Super Bowl. He didn't look well in the commercial :(

What a tragedy! He had such a great voice and looks to boot! It's especially ironic with his singing career that he had a lung disease and died before he could get a lung transplant.

Yes, it was for Emerald nuts which I had never heard of before.

Well, that's two deaths of famous people (Porter Wagoner). Will there be a third?

Therer was Joey Bishop and Debra Kerr before the two you mentioned, so there was not only a third, but a fourth. :)

I agree with a previous poster, he did NOT look well in those commericals, I was kind of taken back.

Alhtough, they said he was just diagnosised last month.

I also kind of felt he shouldn't of been dying his hair and mustache black, too much of a contrast with his skin color. We light as we age. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back