Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CA - Pamela Ann Pedro, 17, Atwater, 15 Sept 1982

Quote Originally Posted by kemo View Post
    I'm confused. How did the name of Todd W Berggren come up as a suspect anyway? Is he the guy doing time in Wisconsin? That Todd W Berggren has recent ties to South Milwaukee but it is entierly possible he has earlier ties to California; perhaps he was in the Air Force stationed at Atwater AFB.
    Berggren, (or someone with the last name)Down loaded Pam's "missing" Flyer to the hard drive of his/their computer. Actually I crossed refrenced the last name with offenders and he was a match. I didnt just pick out this guy for no particular reason out of thin air. He left me a clue. Wether its big enough that the Authorities will look into it is also questionable. Now, what I'm trying to do, is confirm if he was in Atwater at the time of the disappearance. I have someone checking into military personel files. Not that it even matters, I could be chasing my own shadow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jenstar For This Useful Post:

I don't think you are being put on the spot jenstar, maybe your train of thought wasn't clear in the beginning. It happens on line all the time - I have experienced the same 'what do you mean' questions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodland For This Useful Post:

A quick update

Hi all

It's been a while and I want to give everyone a quick update.

This past Saturday my Aunt was in Atwater to be present for a Candlelight vigil for my cousin Pamela. I was unable to attend but my father, sister and other cousins were present. It's been almost 30yrs since she's disappeared.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2012/09...r-missing.html

I also talked to my mother about this website and to ask if she had more information that I could share, and (hate to say it) I was asked to be extremely careful about any info, that may affect the investigation. That said I cant really share much with all of you and it's frustrating not only to me but to my family as well. I dont know if any of you are aware of the recent events here in California but there is a possibility that her disappearance may be involved with the speedfreak killers.

That's all I know and can share at this time. I wish there was more to tell

-R

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RAP66 For This Useful Post:

Thank you for the update! I have been following her case!
    Have You Seen Me?
    Deanie Marie Pyle Peters
    Mary Jo Lee Long
    Leanna "Beaner" Warner
    Jodi Huisentruit
    Amy Billig
    Rachael Garden
    Stacie Madison and Susan Smalley
    The Springfield Three
    Fawn & Rozlin Abell
    The Forth Worth Trio
    Rachel Mellon Skemp

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/20806
    Where is Sharon Rose Sons?
    Discuss her case here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...aron+rose+sons

"We lose our keys, we lose our glasses..but how, in America, do we lose our children?!"-Molly Bish's Mother
    **All posts are my opinion.**

Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    Quote Originally Posted by RAP66 View Post
    Hi all

It's been a while and I want to give everyone a quick update.

This past Saturday my Aunt was in Atwater to be present for a Candlelight vigil for my cousin Pamela. I was unable to attend but my father, sister and other cousins were present. It's been almost 30yrs since she's disappeared.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2012/09...r-missing.html

I also talked to my mother about this website and to ask if she had more information that I could share, and (hate to say it) I was asked to be extremely careful about any info, that may affect the investigation. That said I cant really share much with all of you and it's frustrating not only to me but to my family as well. I dont know if any of you are aware of the recent events here in California but there is a possibility that her disappearance may be involved with the speedfreak killers.

That's all I know and can share at this time. I wish there was more to tell

-R
    Thank you for checking in and we appreciate that you are not disclosing any information that could hurt the investigation! Give my love to the family - this is one cold case that comes to mind often for some reason.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

It has been 30 years since Pamela went missing...

Pamela Pedro
    Missing 13 September 1982
    From Atwater, CA

Vital Statistics

DOB: 2 September 1965
    Sex: Female
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5 ft 1 in
    Weight: 110 lbs

Source
    National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
    Hotline: 1-800-843-5678

What is so troublesome about this case is that appears that Pamela disappeared from her school-somewhere normally thought of as safe and secure. I can't believe that no one saw anything out of the ordinary. I am wondering about the 1:30 pick up time. That seems like an odd time to leave school (others have brought that up too) I wonder why she was leaving school (presumably) early that day? Maybe she ditched school earlier in the day and met with foul play? Maybe a family friend pulled into the parking lot a few minutes before her mom got there and told her to jump in, and then she met with foul play? Did anyone else close to the family know why she was going to be picked up early? Has any and everyone who knew this family been interviewed? It just seems strange that she vanished from a school campus. Was she totally accounted for otherwise up until 1:30? Did friends have any insight into troubles at home that would make her want to run away? There are so many missing details here. I wish they could be filled in, and that her family gets some answers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MysteryMaven For This Useful Post:

Is there a possibility she could have fallen victim to the speed freak killers??
    Have You Seen Me?
    Deanie Marie Pyle Peters
    Mary Jo Lee Long
    Leanna "Beaner" Warner
    Jodi Huisentruit
    Amy Billig
    Rachael Garden
    The Springfield Three
    Fawn & Rozlin Abell
    The Forth Worth Trio
    Rachel Mellon Skemp

"We lose our keys, we lose our glasses..but how, in America, do we lose our children?!"-Molly Bish's Mother

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amber1 For This Useful Post:

I read somewhere that they were looking into that-don't think there is a definite answer.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MysteryMaven For This Useful Post:

WOW!! here is a brief update; to answer a few questions above.

Yes there is a possinbility of the speedfreak killers, the family (aunts & uncles) were asked to submit DNA so they can reference any possibilitry that Pamela may be a part of it. Everytime I see news updates, I cannot tell you how often I hold my breath. Still no answer from this scenario (so far)

The last person that saw her was my aunt, she dropped her off in the morning for school.

I also read in one post that the contact email had gone defunct. The most recent number I know of is the one at the end of this article:

Anyone with questions about the vigil can call the Merced County Sheriff's Department at (209) 385-7608. Anyone with information about Pedro's case should call the Major Crimes Unit at (209) 385-7472.

I really wish I could tell you more but that's all I have right now

Thank You everyone for your help!

-Rich

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RAP66 For This Useful Post:

Very interesting-thanks for the update! I am hoping they will continue to search spots indicated by SFK Shermantine. Either way, it will eliminate the possibility for families or confirm it, and there's an answer somewhere in both outcomes for families.
    Have You Seen Me?
    Deanie Marie Pyle Peters
    Mary Jo Lee Long
    Leanna "Beaner" Warner
    Jodi Huisentruit
    Amy Billig
    Rachael Garden
    The Springfield Three
    Fawn & Rozlin Abell
    The Forth Worth Trio
    Rachel Mellon Skemp

19. The Following User Says Thank You to amber1 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123