1598 users online (264 members and 1334 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GA - Macon, BlkMale UP2110, 44-64, aka 'Shorty' from Dodge County, Nov'07

Near I-75 not much info yet

www.wmgt.com/node/5046
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-04-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: add detail to thread title

Oh Boy. Praying for all those waiting word.

A little more info

Last edited by ShowerSinger; 11-02-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: fix link

Death Ruled Homicide

~snip~

Chief Detective Jimmy Barbee says a medical examiner has ruled the death a homicide. He said investigators have determined that the remains are those of a woman and that the body had been in the field for six months for a year.

He said the remains will be sent to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation lab in Atlanta for possible identification.

Bibb County coroner Leon Jones said the woman had been stabbed in the head.

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/new_story.aspx?storyid=45086

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    ~snip~

Chief Detective Jimmy Barbee says a medical examiner has ruled the death a homicide. He said investigators have determined that the remains are those of a woman and that the body had been in the field for six months for a year.

He said the remains will be sent to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation lab in Atlanta for possible identification.

Bibb County coroner Leon Jones said the woman had been stabbed in the head.

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/new_story.aspx?storyid=45086
    Man, who could this be? It is too short of a time for Tara Grinstead or Leslie Adams and too long for Monica.

What about Theresa Parker? Also, the area is VERY near I-75. It could have been placed there by a traveller.

You know, I still think it's possible that it could be Tara. Macon is the closest place to Ocilla that anything's been found and the times could be off.

That is still a possibility....I'm not sure the local law enforcement are qualified to look at the skeleton and determine a timeframe for death.

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh View Post
    You know, I still think it's possible that it could be Tara. Macon is the closest place to Ocilla that anything's been found and the times could be off.
    I hope you are correct but I doubt it. I keep looking for her and I think she is buried in Irwin County in a pond or some other body of water.Every person who is missing deserves the respect to have their remains found but I know I am emotionally invested with Tara's case. Someone is found and that is the start of justice.

There's a little more information in today's news...the neighbor says she's been smelling something there for a while....this leads me to think it's more recent than Tara....

http://www.macon.com/198/story/176818.html

Quote Originally Posted by MaconChange View Post
    There's a little more information in today's news...the neighbor says she's been smelling something there for a while....this leads me to think it's more recent than Tara....

http://www.macon.com/198/story/176818.html
    I agree. From the article another neighbor said he sees people go back there all the time. LE found tires, dead animals, used condoms etc. Sounds like this was dumping ground for trash too.

Do you know of anyone missing from the Macon area that fits the time frame?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    I agree. From the article another neighbor said he sees people go back there all the time. LE found tires, dead animals, used condoms etc. Sounds like this was dumping ground for trash too.

Do you know of anyone missing from the Macon area that fits the time frame?

I'm not aware of any unlocated missing females in Macon in 2007 (could be some I don't have knowledge of). There is a missing 11 year old girl from Warner Robins from Jan 07 - Jacqueline A. Jara Castro; a 17 year old girl from Perry missing Aug 06 - Jamie Lynn Braun; an 18 year old from Tifton missing July 07 - Brandi Natasha Cole...then of course there's still Theresa Parker (Mar 07 I think)

Quote Originally Posted by MaconChange View Post
    I'm not aware of any unlocated missing females in Macon in 2007 (could be some I don't have knowledge of). There is a missing 11 year old girl from Warner Robins from Jan 07 - Jacqueline A. Jara Castro; a 17 year old girl from Perry missing Aug 06 - Jamie Lynn Braun; an 18 year old from Tifton missing July 07 - Brandi Natasha Cole...then of course there's still Theresa Parker (Mar 07 I think)

The article describes the remains as that of an adult female so that would exclude the little girl from Warner Robins. I think that is off the beaten path for SP to dump Theresa as I believe he knew areas closer to home.

Since the neighbor says she has smelled something for awhile that means decomposition was ongoing. I believe LE needs to look at Brandi Cole as a possibility since (correct me if I am wrong) she was known to run away from time to time. If she was placed there in the heat of summer decomp could occur faster.

Here is an article about Brandi Cole. I wonder if LE in Tifton is aware of the remains found in Macon?

http://www.tiftongazette.com/archive...261201111.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast