TomKat Rumored To Be Pregnant Again

Not surprising if true. I feel sure that their arrangement calls for more than one child.;)

JMO

that baby looks just like him.
to me, she is no better than that woman who gave kids to michael jackson. except for 1 thing: i don't think he's a child molester. she's just in the public eye.

Go on perez's website. that link you gave makes her look good, but some of the others has her looking kind of fat in the face and looking kind of sick.
i say pregnant. yup. totally knocked up.

See, now I think they beamed her up and she's morphing into looking like him.They're starting to look like twins. Meanwhile I love seeing her running after that kid while she's in six inch heels. Plus, the baby usually has on a dress that too long and is tripping over it. All that money and the kid got a dress long enough to be a gown. Those people seriously scare me. I know they are robots or space people. I just know it.

Katie is so pretty, and I have NO idea what she sees in Tom Cruise.

Katie is so pretty, and I have NO idea what she sees in Tom Cruise.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I will never, ever believe that they have anything but a business agreement (marriage). It has reeked of fake since they first met.

JMO

See, now I think they beamed her up and she's morphing into looking like him.They're starting to look like twins. Meanwhile I love seeing her running after that kid while she's in six inch heels. Plus, the baby usually has on a dress that too long and is tripping over it. All that money and the kid got a dress long enough to be a gown. Those people seriously scare me. I know they are robots or space people. I just know it.

:p :p :p :p

This post made my morning! Thanks!

I thought that I read that she was running the NY marathon tomorrow. So, I doubt that she is pregnant. I don't think the Master...ummm...I mean Mister ;) will allow her to do so if she were expecting. ;)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I will never, ever believe that they have anything but a business agreement (marriage). It has reeked of fake since they first met.

JMO

She could have done a LOT better.

I remember when Tom was married to Nicole Kidman, and quite a few people felt he was gay and their marriage was a cover-up.

I think their daughter is one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen. I think she resembles her Katie more than her dad. As far as them having another child goes....I think it's wise Katie stopped being a Stepford/Scientology wife.

I hope she isnt pregnant, we all know that wacked couple dont need to create another baby, but Suri is beautiful I have to say.

Almost every movie I've seen Katie act in..she seems so stupid! Not just her acting...she just has this childish "void" about her..like she's not really aware/responsible for her surroundings. I just can't stop thinking about her saying how TC was her first "crush" and that she had posters of him in her bedroom when she was a little girl. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Sounds like she's fulfilling a childhood "dream". ::gags::

I think their daughter is one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen. I think she resembles her Katie more than her dad. As far as them having another child goes....I think it's wise Katie stopped being a Stepford/Scientology wife.

She is a living doll!

"I just can't stop thinking about her saying how TC was her first "crush" and that she had posters of him in her bedroom when she was a little girl. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Sounds like she's fulfilling a childhood "dream""

There's nothing wrong with that! I'll admit I woudn't mind if suddenly some of my "poster boys" (think Paul McCartney,BonJovi,etc...),suddenly got smittened wth me and wanted to marry me...I'd have my wedding dress picked out the next day! LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColleenFlicker
Back