1262 users online (283 members and 979 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Stacey Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 2

Continue here......

Latest article that I could find:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307903,00.html

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. Volunteers on Saturday scoured a forest preserve for signs of Stacey Peterson, a missing mother of two.
    The area on which searchers were focusing was near the home of Peterson, 23, who was reported missing Monday, and in the same vicinity as a retention pond where divers looked on Friday.
    Drew Peterson, her husband, said he last spoke to her Sunday night.

I wonder if the tub that has been widely talked about- the one DP allegedly asked a neighbor to help him move, is the same one I heard so much about the police moving. I remember Greta saying that it took two large male officers to move it. I wonder if that was somehow misconstrued and it turned into DP and someone else moving it.

In thread 1 Chicoliving posted that Fox is saying that on Sunday Drew had a friend come to help him move a big plastic container. Chico, do they have a link up yet?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    In thread 1 Chicoliving posted that Fox is saying that on Sunday Drew had a friend come to help him move a big plastic container. Chico, do they have a link up yet?
    Gotta take a break for real life. BBL if there is news.

Oh, that is disturbing! I wonder which friend? Hmmmm...interesting.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I thought someone said it was the same "friend"/neighbor they were interviewing when the police were searching the house!

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    I thought someone said it was the same "friend"/neighbor they were interviewing when the police were searching the house!
    Then it would be his best friend, Ricky. : )
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Then it would be his best friend, Ricky. : )
    Aw jeeze....

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    Is that the guy that was on the news stating what a great guy Drew was and that he would never harm his wife and that he has known him for 20 years. If he helped him move a large container, I wonder how they discovered this. You mean to tell you that you wouldn't ask what was in the container or put two and two together as soon as you heard the wife was missing. Right...uh...huh...

Bruce was also saying what a great guy Drew is. What does Drew have on them?!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Is that the guy that was on the news stating what a great guy Drew was and that he would never harm his wife and that he has known him for 20 years. If he helped him move a large container, I wonder how they discovered this. You mean to tell you that you wouldn't ask what was in the container or put two and two together as soon as you heard the wife was missing. Right...uh...huh...
    Maybe this guy is the one who helped Drew with two cars?

No link on Fox News yet about this friend helping move the large container.

Sister of missing wife joins search

Update: Friends and volunteers searching for missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson in a Naperville park called off their search today about 2:30 p.m. but plan to resume at the same location tomorrow.

The sister of missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson joined friends and volunteers on Saturday to search Knock Knolls Park in Naperville for any trace of the woman reported missing to Illinois State Police on Oct. 29th.

"I'm just worried about my sister," Cassandra Cales said, pausing for a moment as the group searched the park. "We're going to get to the bottom of this."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...i_tab01_layout

"She told me Friday night she feared for her life," Cales said. Cales also said her sister had planned to meet with a divorce attorney Monday.

Cales, who said her sister was not having an affair as Drew Peterson suggested, said he was so suspicious and so wanted to control his wife that he did not want her spending time with her family.

"My other sister was on her death bed and he wanted her (Stacy) home," Cales said.

Cales said she hoped the search would turn up some information about her sister's whereabouts. She said she had heard one of the things police were looking for was a journal that her sister kept and that the journal, in which she said her sister apparently documented her marital troubles, might offer some clues.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14500369/detail.html
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast