No Prison Break for "Prison Break" star Lane Garrison

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
link
Lane Garrison didn't catch a break on prison time.
The actor was sentenced Wednesday to a total of 40 months in state prison stemming from the booze-fueled crash that killed a high school student last December.
He could have faced a maximum penalty of six years and eight months behind bars.

Speaking to the court before his sentencing, Garrison, dressed in a suit and free from handcuffs, expressed remorse for his actions and vowed to make amends.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Well I am glad to see at least one Hollywood celeb willing to stand up and take responsibility for his actions. I know what he did was wrong, drinking and driving, however I really respect him for taking his punishment without trying to make it seem somebody else's responsibility.

Good, maybe others will learn from his being locked up.
I have to say his azz should be locked up longer than 40 months for taking someone's life.

Is this ironic or what?

I saw him make his statement, and I believe it was heartfelt. I don't think 40 months is enough at all for something like this though.

No, 40 months isn't enough time, but at least he has the decency to accept his sentence without appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back