Texas; Hospital officials need help to indentify a patient

I hope it wasn't a gang assasination attempt, (the tattoos imply possible gang ties, but maybe not) and that his family finds him soon. :(

link won't work for me.

I was going to play a joke on you, DS, and tell you THAT link didn't work either...but it really didn't work for me! ROFL (Seriously!)

I was going to play a joke on you, DS, and tell you THAT link didn't work either...but it really didn't work for me! ROFL (Seriously!)
To my very dearest Taximom,:blowkiss:
I really thought that you were playing me until I checked the effing link and saw that it really was not working!

Can you do something with this URL please?

Hospital officials seek help identifying patient | Chron.com - Houston ...
Rain. MORE. NOW. HIGH. LOW. 63° 74° 50° HOME. NEWS. SPORTS. BUSINESS ... kevin.moran@[B]chron.com[/B]. Read all comments. MORE STORIES. IN Houston & Texas News ...
chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5234914.html - 45k - Cached

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

The 2nd (cached) link worked for me.

Officials at Memorial Hermann Hospital are trying to find the family of a patient who has several tattoos on his body, including the name "James Robinson III" on the left side of his neck and a crown on his abdomen.

Because of federal patient privacy laws, the hospital cannot release a photograph or details of the man's ailments and can only say that he is "unidentified," spokeswoman Rebecca B. Moran said today.

The man arrived at the hospital by ambulance Friday morning, having been brought from the area of Beltway 8 and Highway 249.

The patient is African-American and appears to be in his appears to be in his early 20's, the hospital said. He is about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weights about 150 pounds and has close-cropped hair and brown eyes.

Other tattoos include an "H" surrounded by a star and two circles on his left arm and a banner and cross on his right forearm. The name "Amy Jo" is tattooed on the cross.

Anyone who has information about the man is asked to call the hospital at 713-704-4000.

The 2nd (cached) link worked for me.

To my dearest CaliKid,:blowkiss:
You are simply the best!
I cannot believe the problems trying to find a working link.
I appreciate your help very much.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Maybe he's James Robinson III.

I must be inhaling laughing gas. THAT cracked me up. :slap:

Seriously, I wonder if it's a relative. My next door neighbor lost a baby shortly after birth and her 20ish son has the baby's name tattooed on his neck. Isn't that sweet?

So maybe this guy is James Robinson, Jr. or II, or the III like you said, CaliKid.

Yay! The last cached link worked for me! :blowkiss:

By the way. Screw the stupid HIPAA laws when it comes to helping this young man! They can't show his face when he obviously needs his family or friends nearby?!

:doh: :snooty: :behindbar :furious:

I must be inhaling laughing gas. THAT cracked me up. :slap:

Seriously, I wonder if it's a relative. My next door neighbor lost a baby shortly after birth and her 20ish son has the baby's name tattooed on his neck. Isn't that sweet?

So maybe this guy is James Robinson, Jr. or II, or the III like you said, CaliKid.

Yay! The last cached link worked for me! :blowkiss:

:laugh: Well, I doubt he's Amy Jo. :slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth