815 users online (157 members and 658 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think happened to Madeleine?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madeleine was killed accidentally by one or both parents.

20 64.52%
  • Madeleine was killed intentionally by one or both parents.

4 12.90%
  • Madeleine was kidnapped by a stranger and killed.

7 22.58%
  • Madeleine was kidnapped and brought into a pedophile ring.

1 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think happened to Madeleine?

I waver back and forth on this, but I'm inclined to think the parents killed her accidentally.

I want desperately for Madeleine to be found, alive but gut instinct tells me her parents accidentally killed her through medicine overdose...or underdose to the point where she awakened and did something to fatally injure herself while her parents were out of the apartment.

A lesser scenario I've played out is Kate in a completely unpremeditated moment of anger, frustration, rage struck out at Madeleine to discipline her but something went wrong and Madeleine suffered a fatal injury.

It's remotely possible she was kidnapped - but I still hold this as something the McCanns set up (unintentionally) by leaving her alone night after night.

Quote Originally Posted by teacherbees View Post
    A lesser scenario I've played out is Kate in a completely unpremeditated moment of anger, frustration, rage struck out at Madeleine to discipline her but something went wrong and Madeleine suffered a fatal injury.
    I have long thought this was the most likely scenario, except it was at Gerry's hand, not Kate's.

I absolutely believe that there was never an abduction.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Premeditated, well thought out and researched...how to get away with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    Premeditated, well thought out and researched...how to get away with murder.
    you think they planned to kill her before hand ? a planned murder ? - interesting , but not a shread of evidence to support that

Until I see some hard evidence on how the body was moved , disposed off and some hard evidence that the Mcanns were involved I have to go with an abduction of some sort

I do not discount that she was accidently killed and then disposed off by her parents but I want to see some evidence first - which I haven seen in this case

I agree gord.I am willing to be convinced and just havent been so far.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by gord View Post
    you think they planned to kill her before hand ? a planned murder ? - interesting , but not a shread of evidence to support that ...

Yes, I have always thought that, and I'm not upset that others don't agree. Time will tell. I have faith the truth will eventually come out.

There is not a shred of evidence she was abducted but many believe that...

I didn't vote as I really don't know what happened to Madeleine - I'm not sure if any of the above is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by wtsn5 View Post
    I didn't vote as I really don't know what happened to Madeleine - I'm not sure if any of the above is correct.
    The name of the poll is: What do you think not, What do you know.

Feel free to speculate. Share your gut instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    Yes, I have always thought that, and I'm not upset that others don't agree. Time will tell. I have faith the truth will eventually come out.

There is not a shred of evidence she was abducted but many believe that...
    yes true you are correct - there really isnt a shred of evidence about anything at the moment - so I believe your theory is as good as any

From the reported dna evidence, I believe the parent who was most responsible for child care and most ready to snap caused a fatal head injury or other injury when Madeline would not go to sleep before ever going to the bar. I think it would be much more premeditated in the sense that it could have been preventable because there was probably some previous mistreatment and anger issues. Maybe even both parents were whipping Madeline. They both seem extremely self absorbed like two peas in a pod.

Sadly,I dont feel an abduction occured.

april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Didn't vote. I would have voted don't know but not given that option.
    At this point I haven't seen any evidence that her parents harmed her so I will have to go with the abduction, either by a local or to order.

I do not think Madeleine was abducted! Swaying between accidental & deliberate killing.

Since there has been no evidence of an abduction, although, at times, I waver on this assumption, my gut instinct is to say the McCanns are involved in Madeline's disappearance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast