"Who Posted"

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the heck happened, but I left my little girl in here alone...playing with her pc game while I tried to go to the bathroom (sigh) and when I came back it was obvious she had exited out of her game (somehow) and explored with the mouse and keyboard.

Besides a whole bunch of Windows boxes that said "are you sure you want to do this yes/no?" there was a WS little screen that said "Who Posted" and listed a bunch of names. I have never seen that screen before and don't even know how she did it.

As I typed this she just dropped an entire thing of yogurt upside down on the floor and we are covered in strawberry splatter. (another big sigh)

So ANYWAY, I was just wondering what the "who posted" screen is about. I'm not sure why it's of any use, nor do I know how she got there. I closed it out.

Gotta go clean up more mess. :rolleyes:

Go to the main thread index page, Forum Finesse, for example. Click on the replies column. It shows who posted in the thread and how many times. :)

Taximom,
I thought you were going to say your little girl posted something at WS.
That would have been funny.

Hello Taximom,

In any of the ws forums you'll see that each thread is followed by three columns, Last Post, Replies & Views. If you look under the Replies column you'll see the number of replies a thread has received, if you click that number you'll see the names of the posters who've replied on a page called "Who Posted?".

Hope that explains it.

blaize

Oops sorry Rino, didn't see that you had already answered.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I'm sure there are many little things like that left for my daughter to discover for me!

Thanks, everyone! :blowkiss:

Go to the main thread index page, Forum Finesse, for example. Click on the replies column. It shows who posted in the thread and how many times. :)

WOW! Learn somethin' everyday. Thanks Rino! :blowkiss:

a>
a><br><br>

testing

Just wondering what all that is, WC. Hi! How are you? :blowkiss:

Last night our front window looked just like your top pic in your siggie. It was pretty. The snow didn't stick though, so it's back to gray-green slop out there!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back