Nancy Grace has twins early

Anniegirl

Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Just heard on The View that Nancy had twins, a daughter and son permaturely over the weekend.. Anyone have a link to how they're doing?
I looked for a thread on this and couldn't find it.

Just heard on The View that Nancy had twins, a daughter and son permaturely over the weekend.. Anyone have a link to how they're doing?
I look for a thread on this and can't find it.

Awww, I hope the 3 of them are doing well. Congratulations to Nancy and her husband!

Oh my goodness! I'm not a fan of Nancy, but I hope she and the babies are OK.

Awww, I hope the 3 of them are doing well. Congratulations to Nancy and her husband!

I, too, hope and pray they are well... I like Nancy and she's been so thrilled about these babies !;)

Congratulations to Nancy and her husband!!! I hope mom and babies are all doing well. :)

OMG I just read that Nancy is 48. Isn't that to old to even get pregnant? I am 46 and have a 19 month old and 3 month old granddaughter. I am in pretty good shape and babysit them a few days a week and they wear me out! I do enjoy taking care of them and could never let them go to daycare. Luckily, I work at home and am able to care for them.

I am so happy for Nancy and her husband. I bet those little babies are so cute!

I hope the twins do well! Congratulations to the family :)

My oldest was born at 24 weeks, weighing 1 lb 8 oz in 1995, and she's doing fine. There have been so many improvements since then in neonatology, ao there's a lot of hope Nancy's littles will do great!

OMG I just read that Nancy is 48. Isn't that to old to even get pregnant? I am 46 and have a 19 month old and 3 month old granddaughter. I am in pretty good shape and babysit them a few days a week and they wear me out! I do enjoy taking care of them and could never let them go to daycare. Luckily, I work at home and am able to care for them.

Its not to old ..... I think the oldest birth mom on record is in her 60's (of course IVF was used)

I have a baby sister who is 31 years younger then I am.

yes--GOOOOOOOO NANCY!!--I don't watch her show anymore but I wish her and the babies the best!

I was so ALARMED when I read the thread title, I wanted to cry (Nancy fan here), I knew she wasn't due for quite a while. But, for 3 months early, their weights are excellent. I will really be praying for them, there is a long road ahead.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back