924 users online (177 members and 747 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The lovely Sacramento Valley in northern California

Paul McCartney Seeking Custody

"Paul McCartney plans to push for full custody of his 4-year-old daughter after his ex-wife, Heather Mills, launched an amazing TV rant last week, a new report said Sunday.
    The Beatles legend told pals he fears for the well-being of little Beatrice after Mills admitted being suicidal in a series of bizarre interviews"...

http://www.denverpost.com/celebritybuzz/ci_7375506

There's more...seems Stella (Paul's daughter) is getting really nasty & tacky.

"The designer is using her debut jewellery range as a way of getting back at her step-mother over her recent divorce demands on Stella's father Sir Paul McCartney.

The Mirror reports how Stella, 36, designed the 300 silver pendant to go on sale next season after it was unveiled to fashion industry insiders in Paris last monday"...

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifesty...tney-4091.html

Heather may or may not be crazy, but that Stella is a b!tch. And I'm not saying that she doesn't have any reason to, she just is IMO. I wouldn't want to cross her.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Wow, that's just nasty on Stella's part.
    Just thinkin' out loud....

I don't like Heather; however, I find it extremely distasteful to ridicule someone's handicap. I hope that it doesn't backfire on Stella.

I dislike Heather, but I like Stella even less. She has absolutely no class, and designing a pendant making fun of her ex-step-mother's lost leg is trashy. As for Paul getting custody of their daughter, let's hope Heather didn't take this fight so far that there's no going back. She's the one screaming suicide, so if she loses Bea she has nobody to blame but herself.

I hope Paul rips Stella a new one, even though he probably won't.

Good for Paul. When I first saw the interviews last week, I remember thinking this could be used against her. Hopefully Paul will get custody.
    Heather's publicisit quit over the interviews.
    Last edited by Logger; 11-06-2007 at 03:18 AM.

Good for Paul for wanting custody of his child....he might just get it. And while I agree with Stella's anger and feelings about Heather, that's a tacky way to seek revenge.
    As for Heather, she is unhinged, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by shopper View Post
    Heather may or may not be crazy, but that Stella is a b!tch. And I'm not saying that she doesn't have any reason to, she just is IMO. I wouldn't want to cross her.
    Agreed! And maybe I am warped beyond redemption, but the fact that she is debuting a necklace with one leg made me laugh out loud. That's taking ***** to a whole new level - like it's an art form!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

heather is too stuck on herself to truly care about the child.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    Agreed! And maybe I am warped beyond redemption, but the fact that she is debuting a necklace with one leg made me laugh out loud. That's taking ***** to a whole new level - like it's an art form!
    I'm glad to know I am not the only one who laughed Those two are like peas in a pod, they deserve eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    I'm glad to know I am not the only one who laughed Those two are like peas in a pod, they deserve eachother.
    Amen!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by becklynn View Post
    heather is too stuck on herself to truly care about the child.
    I don't believe that for a minute.

I think it is totally shocking of Stella to design jewellery based on Heathers disability. Remember she is not the only one out there to have lost a limb, this is cruel in the extreme & might just backfire on her!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
    I think it is totally shocking of Stella to design jewellery based on Heathers disability. Remember she is not the only one out there to have lost a limb, this is cruel in the extreme & might just backfire on her!
    Oh...she is totally classless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast