Paul McCartney Seeking Custody

heavenlydaze

Music keeps me sane!!!
Reaction score
Website
www.heavenlydaze.net
"Paul McCartney plans to push for full custody of his 4-year-old daughter after his ex-wife, Heather Mills, launched an amazing TV rant last week, a new report said Sunday.
The Beatles legend told pals he fears for the well-being of little Beatrice after Mills admitted being suicidal in a series of bizarre interviews"...

http://www.denverpost.com/celebritybuzz/ci_7375506

There's more...seems Stella (Paul's daughter) is getting really nasty & tacky.

"The designer is using her debut jewellery range as a way of getting back at her step-mother over her recent divorce demands on Stella's father Sir Paul McCartney.

The Mirror reports how Stella, 36, designed the £300 silver pendant to go on sale next season after it was unveiled to fashion industry insiders in Paris last monday"...

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/stylenews/Stella+Mccartney-4091.html

Heather may or may not be crazy, but that Stella is a b!tch. And I'm not saying that she doesn't have any reason to, she just is IMO. I wouldn't want to cross her.

Wow, that's just nasty on Stella's part.

I don't like Heather; however, I find it extremely distasteful to ridicule someone's handicap. I hope that it doesn't backfire on Stella.

I dislike Heather, but I like Stella even less. She has absolutely no class, and designing a pendant making fun of her ex-step-mother's lost leg is trashy. As for Paul getting custody of their daughter, let's hope Heather didn't take this fight so far that there's no going back. She's the one screaming suicide, so if she loses Bea she has nobody to blame but herself.

I hope Paul rips Stella a new one, even though he probably won't.

Good for Paul. When I first saw the interviews last week, I remember thinking this could be used against her. Hopefully Paul will get custody.
Heather's publicisit quit over the interviews.

Good for Paul for wanting custody of his child....he might just get it. And while I agree with Stella's anger and feelings about Heather, that's a tacky way to seek revenge.
As for Heather, she is unhinged, IMO.

Heather may or may not be crazy, but that Stella is a b!tch. And I'm not saying that she doesn't have any reason to, she just is IMO. I wouldn't want to cross her.

Agreed! And maybe I am warped beyond redemption, but the fact that she is debuting a necklace with one leg made me laugh out loud. That's taking to a whole new level - like it's an art form!

heather is too stuck on herself to truly care about the child.

Agreed! And maybe I am warped beyond redemption, but the fact that she is debuting a necklace with one leg made me laugh out loud. That's taking to a whole new level - like it's an art form!
I'm glad to know I am not the only one who laughed :eek: Those two are like peas in a pod, they deserve eachother.

I think it is totally shocking of Stella to design jewellery based on Heathers disability. Remember she is not the only one out there to have lost a limb, this is cruel in the extreme & might just backfire on her!

I think it is totally shocking of Stella to design jewellery based on Heathers disability. Remember she is not the only one out there to have lost a limb, this is cruel in the extreme & might just backfire on her!
Oh...she is totally classless.

Oh...she is totally classless.
She sure is & I don't think that her father was squeaky clean in his marriage to Heather either! Heather may be what she was/is but I believe that Paul McCartney is a bit of a bully! I thought that he & Linda had the perfect marriage & perhaps he married again too soon but now reports of him hitting Linda are surfacing?????? I believe that cancer is a disease which is exactly that DIS-EASE! I never could work out how Linda got it, she lead a healthy life & had an apparently idillyic marriage, maybe not???????????

She sure is & I don't think that her father was squeaky clean in his marriage to Heather either! Heather may be what she was/is but I believe that Paul McCartney is a bit of a bully! I thought that he & Linda had the perfect marriage & perhaps he married again too soon but now reports of him hitting Linda are surfacing?????? I believe that cancer is a disease which is exactly that DIS-EASE! I never could work out how Linda got it, she lead a healthy life & had an apparently idillyic marriage, maybe not???????????

Linda and Paul had a long good marriage. Did it ever occur to you that people are PAID to spread these rumors? Remember, Heather is trying to get ALOT of money out of Paul.
She hired PRINCESS DIANAS divorce attorney, shes serious. Do you think she deserves millions? I dont. So she was married to him for a whopping 4 yrs, he made all of his money way before they were married. She should get IMO child support, nothing more.
I thought she was odd from the first time I saw her, LKL show, they had just got engaged, she didnt want to show off her engagement ring, talk about Paul, their engagement nada! Just her charity work for the land mines. Cant stand her.

I wonder what Linda what would have said about it....I don't think she raised Stella to be mean like that, no matter what the circs....

I don't like Heather and I don't like what Stella is doing, but I'd take Stella over Heather any day!!

To me,it really doesn't matter who did what to eventually end the marriage,it is what it is,and it happened.I don't care to know the specifics,sadly divorces happen every day,for many reasons.

But,as far as the divorce settlement,I think Heather done herself in,when she gave Paul an ultimatum,stating either Paul agrees to go publically that he was the sole offender for the break down of their marriage,or she will go for the gusto.Uh oh ... I think that's when it starts getting nasty ... no one likes an ultimatum,and a crazy ultimatum at that.(She also claims.she would ask for nothing if Paul agreed to this,now that's hard to believe.) Why in heavens name would she think Paul would agree to it?

Who would?

Heather has some very serious mental problems. I would hate to cross her.
To me, she seems evil and vindictive. Plus she is a user of people. She's already proved that.
I'm hopin Paul is awarded full custody of the little girl. And I don't for a minute believe Paul McCartney is an abusive man. I just don't see how a man can write like he does, has an abusive bone in his body. I don't believe it.
If there was abuse in the relationship, I think it was Heather as the abuser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back