1073 users online (233 members and 840 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 396
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,568

    Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 3

    Continue On:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Thank you msshelia

    That was the word I couldn't come up with! Man hole cover or sewer cover. Probably not where they found something, but it was a thought.

    reen brought up about companies that are/were owned by DP and/or other family members. Hopefully, those places are being searched/investigated by either the LE or Tim's team!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Brit Stacy didn't work she stayed home to take care of her 2 kids and the 2 kids from wife #3. Her aunt said that is why her running off with another man is such a joke. With the kids and the house and a husband who followed her 24/7 there was no way she could have had a boyfriend.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,568
    In case anyone hasn't seen this on thread #2, Greta Van Susteren's blog is up to the minute coverage on what's going on at DP's house.

    Greta Wire:
    http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...one-right-now/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Stacy appears to have been a hands on Mom every second and a devoted wife until she was capable of understanding that the marriage was not a normal marriage.

    From the email she sent to her friend Cesare, she had realized that being in a controlling manipulative relationship was not healthy, not only for her, but also for the children.

    Unfortunately, we know what the end result was.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    285
    Thanks, Cali, then I'm thinking he knew she what she said to her friend Cesare! I wouldn't put it past him to be able to have some sort of program to find out what she was saying on the net!

    I won't get Greta here until 10 est.. any news?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    shelia

    THANKS!!!!! going there now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,568
    Someone on thread #2 asked when she wrote the email to Cesare. I found a link, and it says it was sent from SP to Cesare on October 17th (of this year). Just over a week before she went missing.


    http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/stace...rce-substitute
    On Oct. 17, she e-mailed a family friend, expressing concern over her deteriorating relationship with her husband. The e-mail was provided by the friend, Steve Cesare, to the Naperville Sun.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    shelia:

    hmmmmmmmm..........

    Went to the link but it was last updated at 5:50 p.m. (EST).

    Is there another one that is more updated?? Or is she on right now??

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by mssheila View Post
    Someone on thread #2 asked when she wrote the email to Cesare. I found a link, and it says it was sent from SP to Cesare on October 17th (of this year). Just over a week before she went missing.


    http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/stace...rce-substitute
    On Oct. 17, she e-mailed a family friend, expressing concern over her deteriorating relationship with her husband. The e-mail was provided by the friend, Steve Cesare, to the Naperville Sun.

    Thank you, Mssheila! Now why doesn't it surprise me that she went missing a week later???


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Stacy appears to have been a hands on Mom every second and a devoted wife until she was capable of understanding that the marriage was not a normal marriage.

    From the email she sent to her friend Cesare, she had realized that being in a controlling manipulative relationship was not healthy, not only for her, but also for the children.

    Unfortunately, we know what the end result was.
    Was anyone here a young mother at age 23? I was at the exact same stage in my life as Stacy is now when I was 23. We both were newly married to an older man (my hubby is only 10 years older)... She just had 2 kids and has stepchildren- I did too. I remember how overwhelmed I was and how quickly I grew up.

    When you get married and have children so young, and there is no time for just the husband and wife to enjoy alone.. you learn things about your spouse very quickly. I think our poor Stacy learned that she had made a very bad choice in marrying DP. I feel so badly for her. I wish she had gotten out. She was very smart, however, for telling everyone who would listen that if anything happened to her, it was DREW who did it. It seems that there is no question in anyone's mind.

    She also kept a log/journal of all their arguments (I cannot remember where I read that)... I sure hope to God the police have that journal. That information in her own words will speak volumes at trial.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Left Coast USA
    Posts
    8,843
    from GretaWire by Greta Van Susteren

    BREAKING NEWS: OTR Producer Steph Watts just called me and said “cops are swirling all over Sgt. Peterson’s house…something is happening…I will get right back to you.”

    I’m standing outside the peterson house cops surrounding house…. Back and front… Steph is inside sharrons

    They are going in w/ garage code…

    They are screaming police… They are closing garage door but they are still inside garage

    I can see them using flashlights inside his house

    http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    285
    I so agree with you, Mssheila! I also hope they found that journal!

    PS...I had my first child when I was 23 but no stepchildren. I had a full-time job and was totally overwhelmed. (But then I look back and realize I was quite naive at that age compared to 23 year old's now! lol)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Nora, thank you! WTH is going on?

    No live feeds yet, btw.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    from GretaWire by Greta Van Susteren

    BREAKING NEWS: OTR Producer Steph Watts just called me and said “cops are swirling all over Sgt. Peterson’s house…something is happening…I will get right back to you.”

    I’m standing outside the peterson house cops surrounding house…. Back and front… Steph is inside sharrons

    They are going in w/ garage code…

    They are screaming police… They are closing garage door but they are still inside garage

    I can see them using flashlights inside his house

    http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
    Gosh I hope they update soon!

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #14
    By christine2448 in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 11-05-2017, 06:43 PM
  2. Stacy Peterson , Bolingbrook
    By jim_murray in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
  3. Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6
    By CW in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:39 AM
  4. Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5
    By mssheila in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 456
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 05:54 PM
  5. Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4
    By mssheila in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 02:47 PM

Tags for this Thread