1258 users online (239 members and 1019 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WA - Moxee, Female, 14-17, body burned, Sep'07 - Jaleeza Lobdell

Alert #: 10705
    Yakima, Washington - Jane Doe

Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
    Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
    Hair: Black Eyes: Unknown
    Incident DetailsOn September 17, 2007, the remains of an unidentified female were located in an orchard in Unincorporated Yakima County, Washington, east of Moxee. The body had been at that location for approximately 12 hours and the body had been burned beyond recognition. The decedent was estimated to be between 14 and 17 years of age. She appeared to have dark brown or black hair that had been dyed red. She was wearing a ring on her right hand and a navel piercing. Both items of jewelry are shown in image # 2 above. Also shown is a composite image created by a forensic artist to depict what the victim may have looked like in life. Items such as hair style and eye color are the artist’s estimations to complete the image and should not be used as significant markers for identification. Please reference Yakima County Sheriff’s Office case # 07-16753 when calling with information.
    ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST) or NCMEC Cold Case Review Unit at 1-877-446-2632, ext. 6235 or 6342, or The Yakima County Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau– 1-800-572-0490 or 509-574-2550. Date EnteredDate Last Updated10/3/2007 6:49:17 PM10/3/2007 6:50:12 PMCrimeWeb
    The CrimeWeb Network
    Support@CrimeWeb.Net
    Toll Free (USA), TX 11111
    8883327463 Provide information about this alert

Traduzca al Español
    Last edited by Cubby; 12-27-2010 at 07:49 PM.
    Happy New Years

How about Chantal Camp? When last seen, her hair was dyed red and although her height isn't perfect, the rest of her features seem to match...
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

It says Chantel has braces..

What about Melissa Lynn Angell? She doesn't look a thing like the composite drawing, but she went missing two days before this UID was found, and she's from Washington heading to Yakima. The height is about right too. Whacha you guys think?

My computer is acting buggie so I cant link you but her number is NCMC1082105.

Plus it says that she may need medical attention. If something happened to her, the man may have just freaked out, and burned her body.
    Last edited by diamondgirl; 11-17-2007 at 07:31 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirl View Post
    What about Melissa Lynn Angell? She doesn't look a thing like the composite drawing, but she went missing two days before this UID was found, and she's from Washington heading to Yakima. The height is about right too. Whacha you guys think?

My computer is acting buggie so I cant link you but her number is NCMC1082105.

Plus it says that she may need medical attention. If something happened to her, the man may have just freaked out, and burned her body.
    Actually if you ignore the skin and hair color- do they look that different?

Quote Originally Posted by BethInAK View Post
    Actually if you ignore the skin and hair color- do they look that different?
    IT's kind of hard to tell, because the face Melissa is making makes it hard to tell what she really looks like. I was looking through myspace sites to see if anyone came out to me as being the Yakima UID, and I couldn't find anything, though it seems Yakima has a large latin population. Maybe they considered this when making the composite

Other possible matches. All are the general age, height, and weight. There are so many girls that fit this description. Such pretty girls too, it breaks my heart.

Martha Sanchez (she has black hair with red highlights)
    Esmerelda Anacleto
    Stephanie Martinez
    Andrea Cabalitason
    Erica Cordona
    Beatriz Contreres
    Candelaria Contreres
    Donna Jou
    Miriam Lara
    Happy New Years

There is some new info on her listed on the Doe Network

Unidentified Female
    • The victim was discovered on September 17, 2007 in Yakima County, Washington
    • Estimated Date of Death: 12 hours prior
    • Burned beyond recognition

Vital Statistics
    • Estimated age: 14-17 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"-5'7"; 120-130 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: DNA analysis showed the girl was 57 percent European, 41 percent Sub-Saharan African and 2 percent East Asian. She appeared to have dark brown or black hair that had been dyed red.
    • Jewelry: She was wearing a ring on her right hand and a navel piercing. Both items were silver-colored; the ring had a purple stone and the piercing a clear stone.
    • Dentals: A gap was noticeable in her upper front teeth, while a large cavity probably was causing some pain.

Jewelry

Case History
    On September 17, 2007, the remains of an unidentified female were located on an isolated orchard road near Beane and Desmarais roads, in Unincorporated Yakima County, Washington, east of Moxee.
    Investigators have scoured dozens of runaway and missing-person reports but have not made any matches, which they said adds to their belief that she likely lived outside Yakima County or even Washington state.
    The girl is believed to be a teenager as young as 14, based on an autopsy and dental examination.

Investigators
    If you have any information about this case please contact:
    Yakima County Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau
    800-572-0490 or 509-574-2550

You may remain anonymous when submitting information. Agency Case Number:
    07-16753

Happy New Years

I wonder if the date on this missing girl could be wrong?

It says she has a gap in her front teeth and was heading to Washington.

ETA: here is a biracial female, with a pierced navel and gap in her front teeth.

TyLishia
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I wonder if the date on this missing girl could be wrong?

It says she has a gap in her front teeth and was heading to Washington.

ETA: here is a biracial female, with a pierced navel and gap in her front teeth.

TyLishia

Tylishia looks like a definate possibility.

The purple stone is probably an amethyst. Maybe the UID's b-day is in Feb.

How about Summer Arell? Height is a couple of inches off, but her hair was dyed burgundy http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/ser...archLang=en_US
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

It looks like Martha Sanchez has been found, her page has been removed.
    Happy New Years

Wow, the DNA results about ethnicity are really interesting. So it seems she was biracial? I live west of Yakima so this interests me. Yakima has a very large hispanic population that is relatively transient- due to many of them being migrant farm workers. Yakima has also seen a spike in serious crimes in recent years.

I am beginning to think this girl was brought there from somewhere else too- interstate 90 is not that far from Yakima and is a major transiting point from the east to west coasts. How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by barb0301 View Post
    How about Summer Arell? Height is a couple of inches off, but her hair was dyed burgundy http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/ser...archLang=en_US
    Summer is bi-racial, her hair was dyed burgundy and went missing 3 weeks prior to body being found. No mention of jewelry on her poster though. She's listed as 5'1" / 130lbs, so the height is off, but weight is not off by much. Summer was from Kansas, believed to be in the company of an adult male.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast