743 users online (102 members and 641 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hide your pills in poop

Got some left over prescribed drugs you are trying to get rid of..wrap them in used kitty litter or other pet droppings the US government advises.
    Mixing your left over drugs in undesirable substances such as used cofee grounds or used kitty litter and placed in sealable bags will further ensure that the drugs are not diverted.
    Of course some people may not have a coffee maker but they may have a pet ferret....ferret waste can be effectively used to do deter the abuse of unused drugs aswell.

Now you have all disposed of your unwanted drugs in a responsible manner....your stay in hospital for playing in you pets poop should be worth it.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318959

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Oh, this is if you don't want to JUST flush them down the toilet??? I see!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    Oh, this is if you don't want to JUST flush them down the toilet??? I see!!!
    wasn't there something on the news about NOT flushing them down the toilet because they were contaminating water supplies or something?

Quote Originally Posted by comfort80 View Post
    wasn't there something on the news about NOT flushing them down the toilet because they were contaminating water supplies or something?
    i think the problem with the water supply is we flush them anyway after we use them if ya know what i mean. they have found some problems with high levels of female hormones in the waste water. when you think of the number of women who take hormones either to prevent pregnancy or get pregnant or because of menopause in a large city we are talking alot of drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Got some left over prescribed drugs you are trying to get rid of..wrap them in used kitty litter or other pet droppings the US government advises.
    Mixing your left over drugs in undesirable substances such as used cofee grounds or used kitty litter and placed in sealable bags will further ensure that the drugs are not diverted.
    Of course some people may not have a coffee maker but they may have a pet ferret....ferret waste can be effectively used to do deter the abuse of unused drugs aswell.

Now you have all disposed of your unwanted drugs in a responsible manner....your stay in hospital for playing in you pets poop should be worth it.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318959

TO think that some scientific group probably got grant money to research this theory

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    The title of the thread alone made me laugh! I'm so mature!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Somebody put a lot of though into this idea Shamrock and all you can do is laugh

This is hilarious! Honestly I flush mine

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Somebody put a lot of though into this idea Shamrock and all you can do is laugh
    I know!! I'm so rude!!!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Why would I care if some stranger gets his drugs out of my garbage?

(It's not like I ever throw away the fun ones...)

ETA: Oh, I get it! dingo just wanted an excuse to type the word "poop" into a post.

Hey, if you want to go thru my garbage more power to you! I don't give a "poop" what happens to it once it is at the curb.
    Coincidentally, I have 2 kids in daipers so my garbage basically is all wrapped in poop. I bet my garbage men love us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Why would I care if some stranger gets his drugs out of my garbage?

(It's not like I ever throw away the fun ones...)

ETA: Oh, I get it! dingo just wanted an excuse to type the word "poop" into a post.
    Im sprung..

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    The title of the thread alone made me laugh! I'm so mature!
    Same here, Shamrock. They emphasize ya have to flush those Fentanyl patches after use. It's a problem at hospitals because they have addicts going through the hazardous waste looking for the used ones to see if any medication is left on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sisters View Post
    Hey, if you want to go thru my garbage more power to you! I don't give a "poop" what happens to it once it is at the curb.
    Coincidentally, I have 2 kids in daipers so my garbage basically is all wrapped in poop. I bet my garbage men love us.
    I'd just throw mine in the trash, too. If someone wants it that bad, they can have it.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I'd just throw mine in the trash, too. If someone wants it that bad, they can have it.
    The only thing that I worry about is kids, I throw away pain meds steadily. Me and my husband rarely take them as we don't like feeling loopy and out of it.

Filly- There was a local person (rn) here not long ago stealing pain meds and pain patches from patients in a nursing home and recording they had them. It broke my heart to think of the people suffering because of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast