Hide your pills in poop

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
Got some left over prescribed drugs you are trying to get rid of..wrap them in used kitty litter or other pet droppings the US government advises.
Mixing your left over drugs in undesirable substances such as used cofee grounds or used kitty litter and placed in sealable bags will further ensure that the drugs are not diverted.
Of course some people may not have a coffee maker but they may have a pet ferret....ferret waste can be effectively used to do deter the abuse of unused drugs aswell.

Now you have all disposed of your unwanted drugs in a responsible manner....your stay in hospital for playing in you pets poop should be worth it.:D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318959

Oh, this is if you don't want to JUST flush them down the toilet??? I see!!!

Oh, this is if you don't want to JUST flush them down the toilet??? I see!!!
wasn't there something on the news about NOT flushing them down the toilet because they were contaminating water supplies or something?

wasn't there something on the news about NOT flushing them down the toilet because they were contaminating water supplies or something?
i think the problem with the water supply is we flush them anyway after we use them if ya know what i mean. they have found some problems with high levels of female hormones in the waste water. when you think of the number of women who take hormones either to prevent pregnancy or get pregnant or because of menopause in a large city we are talking alot of drugs.

Got some left over prescribed drugs you are trying to get rid of..wrap them in used kitty litter or other pet droppings the US government advises.
Mixing your left over drugs in undesirable substances such as used cofee grounds or used kitty litter and placed in sealable bags will further ensure that the drugs are not diverted.
Of course some people may not have a coffee maker but they may have a pet ferret....ferret waste can be effectively used to do deter the abuse of unused drugs aswell.

Now you have all disposed of your unwanted drugs in a responsible manner....your stay in hospital for playing in you pets poop should be worth it.:D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318959

TO think that some scientific group probably got grant money to research this theory:doh:

The title of the thread alone made me laugh! I'm so mature! :D

Somebody put a lot of though into this idea Shamrock and all you can do is laugh:rolleyes: :D

Why would I care if some stranger gets his drugs out of my garbage?

(It's not like I ever throw away the fun ones...)

ETA: Oh, I get it! dingo just wanted an excuse to type the word "poop" into a post. :doh:

Hey, if you want to go thru my garbage more power to you! I don't give a "poop" what happens to it once it is at the curb.
Coincidentally, I have 2 kids in daipers so my garbage basically is all wrapped in poop. I bet my garbage men love us.

ETA: Oh, I get it! dingo just wanted an excuse to type the word "poop" into a post. :doh:
Im sprung..:doh: :)

The title of the thread alone made me laugh! I'm so mature! :D

Same here, Shamrock. They emphasize ya have to flush those Fentanyl patches after use. It's a problem at hospitals because they have addicts going through the hazardous waste looking for the used ones to see if any medication is left on them.

Hey, if you want to go thru my garbage more power to you! I don't give a "poop" what happens to it once it is at the curb.
Coincidentally, I have 2 kids in daipers so my garbage basically is all wrapped in poop. I bet my garbage men love us.

I'd just throw mine in the trash, too. If someone wants it that bad, they can have it.

I'd just throw mine in the trash, too. If someone wants it that bad, they can have it.

The only thing that I worry about is kids, I throw away pain meds steadily. Me and my husband rarely take them as we don't like feeling loopy and out of it.

Filly- There was a local person (rn) here not long ago stealing pain meds and pain patches from patients in a nursing home and recording they had them. It broke my heart to think of the people suffering because of it.

Exactly!!! They can steal all the antibiotics they want out of my garbage ;)

They should have some kind of program to recycle these pills. Like they do with bottles, cans, paper. Mixing them in poop is outrageous.
The pill wastes are harming the environment, imagine what they are doing to human's bodies..

Stupid question maybe, but can't you take left over pills etc. back to the drugstore and they will ensure proper disposal? That's how it's done in Europe and I guess I always assumed that's how it is done everywhere. I guess not?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back