Stripper Mistakenly Sent to School, Whips Teen

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309462,00.html
Officials at a U.K. high school were aghast after a stripper visited a student during class and whipped him in front of other students and a horrified teacher, Sky News reported Thursday.
A booking error is to blame after a mother arranged to send a "gorilla gram" to her son on his 16th birthday, an arrangement she cleared with Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College. Instead, the agency sent a stripper clad in a policewoman costume, Sky reported.

at some point you would think the teacher would say stop taking your clothes off..... but that is just what i think.

Seems like the stripper would have suspected that there was some kind of mistake. Do you think stripping must just seem so normal and everyday to her that she didn't even think twice about where she was?
I'd like to have been there when he thanked his mom for the present.

The teacher is a dummy, for sure. All s/he had to do was throw the stripper out. Failing that, s/he could have sent a student to the principal's office to call the cops.

at some point you would think the teacher would say stop taking your clothes off..... but that is just what i think.

Hmmm... Is it wrong to think the teacher was a man? :)

Seems like the stripper would have suspected that there was some kind of mistake. Do you think stripping must just seem so normal and everyday to her that she didn't even think twice about where she was?
I'd like to have been there when he thanked his mom for the present.

LOL :) :)

Omg, that is just horribly.....funny!

Omg, that is just horribly.....funny!

It is. I sure hope the chick still got paid.WAIT! After my lesson in the fur people maybe this stripper was going to wear the gorilla costume. I'm sorry I just had to say that.

The guys I work with and I were having hysterical fits about this story on Friday at work....can you imagine?? Reminded me of the scene in "Bachelor Party" where the guys send the lesbian stripper sex show to the bridal shower...

Remember in the movie Parenthood, when something very similar happened? Steve Martin ordered a cowboy clown for his young son's party, but there was a mixup and they got a stripper. Wow, talk about life imitating art!

Sounds like bs to me. I don't know how the schools are in the UK but in the US you have to have an ID before entering the school, much less a classroom. For some reason I doubt the stripper looked like a real cop. Sounds like a fictional story to me.

I hate to say it, especially when we all try to be sympathetic to the molestation of our children by older people, but that stripper coming instead of a gorilla gram may have saved that boy a ton of grief. I don't know too many 16 year olds that would have been able to socially survive a gorilla gram at school.

I hate to say it, especially when we all try to be sympathetic to the molestation of our children by older people, but that stripper coming instead of a gorilla gram may have saved that boy a ton of grief. I don't know too many 16 year olds that would have been able to socially survive a gorilla gram at school.

Excellent point!

No kidding...now he'll be the stud who was entertained in class by a stripper! :p

Remember in the movie Parenthood, when something very similar happened? Steve Martin ordered a cowboy clown for his young son's party, but there was a mixup and they got a stripper. Wow, talk about life imitating art!

That was the exact thought I had when I read this! Couldn't stop laughing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back