Breaking News ~ NC Wanted re: Janet

L L & S

Reaction score
NC Wanted is featuring a story on Janet's unsolved case on Saturday Nov. 10th at 10:30 est. on Fox 50 after the evening news. It should re-air on Sunday the 11th. Please check links for the video online after Sunday night.

LINK

omg this is so exciting!! I can't wait to watch online!! I hope this brings some attention to the situation and an arrest will soon be made!
I'm so glad this case is not being forgotten!!!!

NC Wanted is featuring a story on Janet's unsolved case on Saturday Nov. 10th at 10:30 est. on Fox 50 after the evening news. It should re-air on Sunday the 11th. Please check links for the video online after Sunday night.

LINK

Thanks for the update!!!!!

I wonder what the :liar: will think of it?

Saturday Night: Who Killed Janet?

From WRAL and NC WANTED
Posted: Jul. 10, 2007 1:34 a.m.
Updated: Nov. 8, 2007 2:35 p.m.

DURHAM COUNTY: Another murder of a pregnant mother remains unsolved. This time it happend in Durham. NC WANTED will feature the unsolved case of Janet Christiansen Abaroa this Saturday night, November 10, 2007 after WRAL's 10 O'Clock News on FOX50.

More at link above.

LL & S

I have so many questions and so many thoughts.

So basically this is broadcast on Fox 50 WRAL on Saturday and Sunday and it's like their other shows, where the video broadcast will be on their site a few days after the airing?

I remember that Jersey mentioned something about Raven in North Carolina and was trying to find out when, then I found this post by JG on October 17, 2007

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31287&page=16

Jersey Girl said:
Rumor has it that Raven was back in NC last Saturday. Anyone heard this or know why he was there?

10/18/07
Terminatrixator said:
No, but I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later....whatever reason, maybe that's why he started posting publicly at Alta, to impress someone...snip

I wonder if this is why Raven went to NC?

I still don't believe for a second that he met with LE. Maybe that's why he posted that at Alta to look like this all American grieving husband especially if he knows there is going to be a feature show regarding Janet.

I cannot wait to see this program, I wish I could get it from here Saturday evening.

LL & S

I have so many questions and so many thoughts.

So basically this is broadcast on Fox 50 WRAL on Saturday and Sunday and it's like their other shows, where the video broadcast will be on their site a few days after the airing?

I remember that Jersey mentioned something about Raven in North Carolina and was trying to find out when, then I found this post by JG on October 17, 2007

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31287&page=16

10/18/07

I wonder if this is why Raven went to NC?

I still don't believe for a second that he met with LE. Maybe that's why he posted that at Alta to look like this all American grieving husband especially if he knows there is going to be a feature show regarding Janet.

I cannot wait to see this program, I wish I could get it from here Saturday evening.

I'd bet on it!! Bet he hightailed out of there when he was finished as fast as he possible could. Ha! Told you he is a wussy.

I missed the whole Alta thing...anyone got a link? What site is that?

Do you think he went to talk to LE or to talk to NC Wanted? I"m leaning toward the NC Wanted side. I don't think he'd want to talk to LE. I'll bet he got some crocodile tears going llike SP did when he did his interview with Diane Sawyer. :boohoo: I wouldn't believe him for a minute.
I sure hope this puts more heat on him, though.

This is really exciting. I can't wait for it to be posted on Monday so I can see it!!

Here is the link to the Tears For Janet web site, News & Updates.

From what I've learned, the station that's airing the program about Janet paid for Raven to fly to NC to participate in the program. I've also heard that he flew back to Utah the same day.

Wow thanks for the information JG. It seems that most of the News Stories on Janet's Murder and Raven's Embezzlement that have aired have been WRAL Fox News. I'm grateful they are keeping up with the story.

Janet's case really does deserve a lot of attention and hopefully more leads and tips will come out of it.

NC Wanted updated the article about the show over night.

Saturday Night: The Husband Talks
From NC WANTED Staff
Posted: Jul. 10, 2007 1:34 a.m.
Updated: Nov. 10, 2007 12:09 p.m.
DURHAM COUNTY DURHAM COUNTY: Another murder of a pregnant mother remains unsolved. This time it happend in Durham.

NC WANTED will feature an exclusive interview with Janet's husband, Raven Abaroa. Mr. Abaroa traveled from his home in Utah to speak only with NC WANTED.

The unsolved case of Janet Christiansen Abaroa this Saturday night, November 10, 2007 after WRAL's 10 O'Clock News on FOX50.
Anyone with information on crimes in NC should call NC WANTED toll free at 1.866.43.WANTED (1.866.439.2683) or click on "Report a Tip" Your identity can be kept confidential.

So, the husband talks.......

This should prove to be interesting.

I'm aquainted with one of the anchors at the local Fox station who told me that Raven did NOT speak to law enforcement while he was here, though the police requested he meet with them.

Not to toot my own horn, but I take credit for this spotlight on Janet. This particular show is new to the local Fox station. When I learned of the plans for the show a year ago through my anchor friend, I pleaded with him to do a story on Janet. We're all astounded that Raven was willing to participate.

Can't wait to see him tap dance tonight.

May I be the first to say.......

Thank you!

Why would he want to speak to the detectives looking for his wife's killer? He might just walk into that building and not be allowed to walk out. To big of a risk, I suppose. Maybe he just wanted to get home to Kaiden. I can't wait to see the video.

Wanna share any thoughts about the show... you are in the watching area right? Please. I have chocolate!! :)

Umm, just let me say that one more time....

Thank you!

What other goodies do you have up your sleeve? :cool: I don't think anyone else is readin' this.... come on.... fess up.....

j/k! :D

Seriously though, this will be only the second time I've even heard his voice. I heard him on that Christmas video where he was showing off his precious knife. That one kind of made me sick. But thats about it. I am really interested in what he has to say and how he says it. I .... no We have been waiting for so long to hear him say these words... whatever they are...... about that night and maybe answer some long awaited questions.

I picked a bad weekend to stop smoking, can you believe this!?! :bang:

Seriously though, this will be only the second time I've even heard his voice. I heard him on that Christmas video where he was showing off his precious knife. That one kind of made me sick. But thats about it. I am really interested in what he has to say and how he says it. I .... no We have been waiting for so long to hear him say these words... whatever they are...... about that night and maybe answer some long awaited questions.

I picked a bad weekend to stop smoking, can you believe this!?! :bang:

Well he may not have been willing to meet with law enforcement, but rest assured they've already reviewed this to compare his remarks to those he made on the night of the murder.

OOH... Puh-LEASE post your thoughts on the show. Some of us non-NC folk are just counting down the minutes until it's posted online.

THANK YOU for getting Fox to do this!! It's about time we hear the Bird speak. And I'm sure it will be all self-absorbed and all about how he is the victim here, and how he'll never feel safe again, blah blah blah. All about Raven. That's all it ever is with him. Can you say NARCISSIST? :sick:

Hi Guera!

It's so nice to see you! I'm here too. Hoping for any real time observations.

~~bumping for Janet

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back