Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: MO - Rowan Ford, 9, Nov 2007 - Found murdered in cave *merged*

Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    believe, what was the knife rumor? i can't find it, and i live local and haven't heard it.
    The rumor was that a knife was used on Rowan for the men to penetrate her small vagina. How completely horrific, if this proves to be true. Just a shame!

Swannie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Swannie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Swannie View Post
    The rumor was that a knife was used on Rowan for the men to penetrate her small vagina. How completely horrific, if this proves to be true. Just a shame!

Swannie
    OH that is horrible. I heard that rumor when they first got arrested, and havent heard another thing about it. I'm sorry to hear it brought up now, since that probably means they DID cut that sweet baby. The pure evil in this world. It seems these sickos want to outdo the last and be known as the "biggest monster". It seems like these crimes get more heinous every time!- Makes me sick

bumping up for Rowan

Any news on the trial? I hope those monsters rot!!

I haven't heard anything. Seems it takes at least a year before they ever get to trial. I hope they both rot in hell for what they did to this poor little girl though.

What is this world coming to?!

I dare not truly ask because I know the answer....

This is somewhat old news, but I found it to be shocking, nonetheless. The officer that found Rowan's body has been charged with sexually abusing a minor. Sad, sad, sad...and I live in this state. SHEESH!

More at the link:
    http://www.ky3.com/news/local/15545792.html

Swannie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Swannie For This Useful Post:

Oh, Swannie, that's awful. One would think that the trauma of finding Rowan's body ONE MONTH EARLIER would be enough to keep him away from doing something like this.

What the heck is going on in this world?

Quote Originally Posted by Swannie View Post
    I dare not truly ask because I know the answer....

This is somewhat old news, but I found it to be shocking, nonetheless. The officer that found Rowan's body has been charged with sexually abusing a minor. Sad, sad, sad...and I live in this state. SHEESH!

More at the link:
    http://www.ky3.com/news/local/15545792.html

Swannie
    OMG Swannie- This is the first I have heard of this and I have been trying to follow it from 'my' end of the world. I find it very disturbing and sounds like the deputy may actually be involved somehow.

It said the area where Rowan was found had been searched previously, yet he drove right to the spot, pointed his flashlight, and said "This looks like a good spot to dump a body". A lot of times, guilty people/liars inadvertantly reveal clues and think they can outwit LE (or his superiors in this case). When I heard he drove straight to the body dump site, that was the first thing that came to my mind, but nothing else was said about it, and after all, he is a "good ole boy in blue"-haha.

One more thing that bothers me is that thy say that the Stepdad was too large to haul that baby back and forth due to his size- Maybe he had help? I dont know how long these articles really are, or if the paper is jsut finding out about them, but I hope The DA takes a good, hard look at these momsters!!

Thank you for your post- I found a few more details at a linked post to yours, so I will post it here for others-

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/11228331.html

May they all burn in hell. RIP little Rowen....

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    May they all burn in hell. RIP little Rowen....
    I agree in Fairies and Angels, and KNOW that lil Rowan is among us . I will stay with this thread/story/trial until those POS get the DP!!! Thank God that poor baby is safe now!! Baby Girl, you did not die in vain!

Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty

Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

And I hope the machine or the "juice" malfunctions - so it hurts real bad when they have him on the table!

Salem

I hope the machines malfunction and the juice is given at 10 times the normal dosages, make it long and painful, well deserved. The sick pr*ck.

RIP Sweet Rowan - , your death will not be in vain. Your name will live on and on forever in our hearts dear child.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    I grew up in Springfield, MO. My Uncle lives in Joplin which is pretty close to Stella. I can't even stand to look at that blob of a man. He makes me sick. I hesitate to even imagine what Rowan's living life was like. When she was found my mom (who lives in Springfield) and I talked about how it was pretty fishy the way the cop found Rowan's body. People like this, litte Nixmary's Brown and Baby Grace's parents; I cannot think of suffering bad enough for what they have done.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:

Just wanted to share some info with you all who fell in love and care about precious Rowan. I was over at DD, and they had an update on the case as of yesterday:

SNIP:

Newton County, MO is a busy place lately. On June 17, a new motion was filed for a second public defender for Chris Collings, who is accused of murder in the Rowan Ford case. It appears that now both Chris Collings and David Spears have two attorneys each. This is important information because in Missouri, you need two attorneys for the defense in order to try a death penalty case. The state is seeking the death penalty against Collings and Spears for the rape and murder of Spearsí stepdaughter Rowan Ford, who as most of us know was brutally killed last November when she was just nine years old.

Now both Collings and Spears are scheduled for court hearings on July 22, presumably with all their various counsel present. Now maybe we can get this show on the road and Missouri can rid itself of these two blights on humanity sooner rather than later.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/06/...dreamin-demon/

Thank God they have the DP in MO. Its a shame how long it takes these idiots to get there, but hopefully I will be around in the next 20-30 yrs when they announce on CNN that they have an execution in MO. I WILL be waiting

I'll be right here waiting with you Chicogirl !! Can't think of 2 men who deserve it more right now !!!

Once everything is set the defense will start delaying like they always do. I swear..they do it without a doubt in every case. BUT...in the end those two creeps will get what they deserve. It may take 20 years but it will happen eventially. If they don't get the death penalty but LWOP instead their life in prison won't be an easy on. Those cons hate baby killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    Once everything is set the defense will start delaying like they always do. I swear..they do it without a doubt in every case. BUT...in the end those two creeps will get what they deserve. It may take 20 years but it will happen eventially. If they don't get the death penalty but LWOP instead their life in prison won't be an easy on. Those cons hate baby killers.
    Especially BIG, FUGLY nasty ones like these two- I hope they have already felt the pain- Nothing but the DP will be equal to the pain that Rowan felt, yet thats too humane of a way for them to go-

My kids brought this up the other day, and it seems so appropriate for this case- They asked me "Mom, Why can't bad guys like rapers (sic) and killers have the same thing done to them that they did to the person they hurt?" I chuckled to myself for a minute and explained as much as could be told to an 8 yr old- Wouldn't it be nice in some cases? We can always dream, can't we??? lol

Thumbs down Change of venue granted for Spears

Hi, I hope this post finds everyone in good spirits.

Just wanted to post the latest updates regarding Rowan's case.

Apparently, a judge has agreed to a change of venue for David Spears, Rowan Ford's then step-father who has confessed to both raping and murdering his 9 year old step-daughter. Madness, I say!

More at the links:
    http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs...ING01/80723022

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=38141

Swannie

The judge moved the Spears case to Waynesville on a COV. I don't understand why the defense didn't argue for a more distant courtroom. Waynesville, is still very close to Barry County, and is within the television viewing and radio listening areas of Southwest Missouri. Collings COV hearing will be held soon, and granted.

I think there will be some sort of plea deal in the case. Put them both in the general population of a prison; then I guarantee you, we won't have to wait 10 years on an appeal in the case!!!

Poor little Rowan....she didn't even have a chance from the start!

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Thanks for the update-I hope there is a deal in a way...I want these guys serving hard time in the general population...

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Thanks for the update-I hope there is a deal in a way...I want these guys serving hard time in the general population...
    I agree believe!!
    I feel the same way also!! That would be a dream of a lifetime

Does anyone know if they make a deal, would it just be taking the DP off the table, but still giving these idiots LWOP? I would hope that they would not get a short sentence if they plea- In fact, Im not surprised at all about the plea- Lets just hope that thay have tough justice in MO.

God Bless you Rowan, I still keep you in my prayers babygirl

With all this focus on looking for Caylee, I would like to remember sweet Rowan and say a prayer for her-

Her monsters will be on trial soon- Hopefully LE has ALL of their ducks in a row . For some reason, I have my doubts about the deputy who found her- IIRC, there was an article about him.

If anyone remembers, please let remind me- My brain is fried.

I hate the fact that they are even giving these @ssholes a plea deal...I'm all for the death penalty - BRING IT ON!

This little angel suffered horribly at the hands of these two and what will they get? LWOP? I'm sorry, I have a few close friends that work in the prison system (one in MO actually - who works with death row inmates) and he said that REAL prison is much different than what is depicted on TV. These guys still get decent meals and TV time and outside 'exercise' time. He said the state of MO spent about $10 million to update the basketball courts and exercise yards for these 'criminals'. Ah, tax dollars hard at work...

In cases like these I think it should be an automatic death penalty - do not pass go - do not collect $200....MOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    I hate the fact that they are even giving these @ssholes a plea deal...I'm all for the death penalty - BRING IT ON!

This little angel suffered horribly at the hands of these two and what will they get? LWOP? I'm sorry, I have a few close friends that work in the prison system (one in MO actually - who works with death row inmates) and he said that REAL prison is much different than what is depicted on TV. These guys still get decent meals and TV time and outside 'exercise' time. He said the state of MO spent about $10 million to update the basketball courts and exercise yards for these 'criminals'. Ah, tax dollars hard at work...

In cases like these I think it should be an automatic death penalty - do not pass go - do not collect $200....MOO!
    I'll take that one step further. I believe that these (and most) criminals should be made to suffer in the EXACT same manner as their victims.

This case still to this day brings tears to my eyes and great pain to my heart. If I was Rowan's mom, no way, no how would I still be alive on this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post
    The judge moved the Spears case to Waynesville on a COV. I don't understand why the defense didn't argue for a more distant courtroom. Waynesville, is still very close to Barry County, and is within the television viewing and radio listening areas of Southwest Missouri. Collings COV hearing will be held soon, and granted.

I think there will be some sort of plea deal in the case. Put them both in the general population of a prison; then I guarantee you, we won't have to wait 10 years on an appeal in the case!!!

Poor little Rowan....she didn't even have a chance from the start!

Just so you know - Missouri State prisons no longer operate with a segragated death row. All death row prisoners serve their time in a general population. Missouri eliminated death row operations around 2001.

There will be no plea deals and both will be tried as DP cases.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast