Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bears repeating:

SuziQ
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1785083", true);

Your post had me asking are they saying she didn't drown in the tub. It sounds like they are saying the tub never had water in it. So I'm sitting here reading Gretawire comments trying to figure out where Kathleen drowned. A smart cookie made this post and it makes sense. Duh, he drowned her in the toilet.

From Gretawire:http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...ging/#comments

Greta.
I Can’t believe that the Police has not figured out that this Petersen Guy propably took his 3rd wife and put her head in the toilet to drown her.All the while beating her head against the Toiletbowl back and forth and up and down this accounting for her Bruises and then the last blow on her head to do her in for sure.He then put her in the Bathtub and thats why her hair was the only thing that was wet.That Medical examiner mast be some kind of Moran if he missed all of that. What do you think?could that be the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4justice
That does make perfect sense. It would probably also explain how she became unconscious if her head was battered around in the toilet. It it's true, then Kathleen Savio's killer is truly a monster. :furious:

If he drowned her in the toilet, why would she have a gash in the back of her head? Was there any bruising on her forehead? I'd imagine someone that was being drowned in a toilet would have substantial bruising to the forehead area, as well as the arms and neck.

Quote:
That does make perfect sense. It would probably also explain how she became unconscious if her head was battered around in the toilet. It it's true, then Kathleen Savio's killer is truly a monster. :furious:

If he drowned her in the toilet, why would she have a gash in the back of her head? Was there any bruising on her forehead? I'd imagine someone that was being drowned in a toilet would have substantial bruising to the forehead area, as well as the arms and neck.

This is true Lurker. But the theory is very good. Maybe she was too weak to fight after the beating she took previously. If she didn't struggle, the gash at the back of her head could have come from him pulling her body away from the toilet.

ETA: maybe not- she would have been dead after the drowning. Blood flow stops after death.

I just don't know.

I would like to repeat my questions about what to send to the searchers.

Does anyone know the grocery stores/ sandwich or sub shops that deliver to the searchers? Also- what meals have they already had... don't want to do the same-ole thing they've been eating.

ETA: where should I have it delivered?

This is true Lurker. But the theory is very good. Maybe she was too weak to fight after the beating she took previously. If she didn't struggle, the gash at the back of her head could have come from him pulling her body away from the toilet.

ETA: maybe not- she would have been dead after the drowning. Blood flow stops after death.

I just don't know.

No matter how I twist this around it makes no sense. I imagine if someone was trying to hold her head down in the toliet that she would be fighting back hard. It's just instinct and could have whacked her head as she was trying to free herself.

But, how could the wound have been fresh and blood in the tub ??? It's so puzzling to me that the jury could have found this accidental. If she drowned and the water drained out, the blood would have washed away. With blood in the tub, it would indicate that she survived her drowning and died of the wounds. But, now we hear that the wounds weren't enough to knock her unconcious. So how does a concious person accidentally drown in a bathtub with a clean tox screen?

It's a conundrum ....

Quote:

I agree. I thought that was a great theory until I read the autopsy report. She had a lot of other injuries on her body, but nothing on her head except the one gash bad enough that her "hair was soaked in blood" [emphasis mine].

I would think that if he had smashed her head around a toilet there would have been at least some bruising, swelling, and cuts. Do you think?

I'm starting to think the nightstick is the answer. He may indeed have drowned her in the toilet, but after she was already unconscious, or at least injured enough that she couldn't fight back.:mad:

Sick *advertiser censored*. Wait til he sees what prison is like. The toilets aren't so clean there.

I agree. I thought that was a great theory until I read the autopsy report. She had a lot of other injuries on her body, but nothing on her head except the one gash bad enough that her "hair was soaked in blood" [emphasis mine].

I would think that if he had smashed her head around a toilet there would have been at least some bruising, swelling, and cuts. Do you think?

I'm starting to think the nightstick is the answer. He may indeed have drowned her in the toilet, but after she was already unconscious, or at least injured enough that she couldn't fight back.:mad:

Sick *advertiser censored*. Wait til he sees what prison is like. The toilets aren't so clean there.

The whole thing smells of serious corruption. How can a death be ruled accidental if there was that much bruising? I haven't read the autopsy report but from reading the comments from you guys, it just doesn't make any sense! How can a coroner rule a death an accidental drowning if there were injuries other than the gash on her head? Was there even water in her lungs?

I am bringing over Chi Towns post from this morning about the incident with neighbor Sharon. Since a new thread was started mid discussion. Link to the Chicago Trib is included:

Today, 12:36 AM
Chi Town Legal Freak vbmenu_register("postmenu_1785192", true);

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...tab01_l ayout

Peterson's next-door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, said police were relocating her and her family to an undisclosed motel after an alleged run-in with Peterson late Thursday. After she said he banged on her back door, she said she called police, and on Friday, she met with officers. They told her, she said, "We can't 100 percent guarantee your safety. We would like you to go to a hotel under an assumed name."

Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, called Peterson after the run-in Thursday, he said.

"I called Drew and said, 'What's going on?' He said, 'Well who's this?' and I said, 'I'm the guy who came up from
Texas to look for your wife, and I'm kind of disappointed because you're not out here helping us,' " Miller said. "He said, 'The reason I'm not helping is because she's not missing. She ran off with a man.' "

Sharon did freak out, but remember, this was 11:30 at night and Drew had just had a hissy fit with the press and was in a foul mood. I would be scared as well. IMO, Greta’s people downplayed the incident.

I am bringing over Chi Towns post from this morning about the incident with neighbor Sharon. Since a new thread was started mid discussion. Link to the Chicago Trib is included:

Today, 12:36 AM
Chi Town Legal Freak vbmenu_register("postmenu_1785192", true);

Peterson's next-door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, said police were relocating her and her family to an undisclosed motel after an alleged run-in with Peterson late Thursday. After she said he banged on her back door, she said she called police, and on Friday, she met with officers. They told her, she said, "We can't 100 percent guarantee your safety. We would like you to go to a hotel under an assumed name."

Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, called Peterson after the run-in Thursday, he said.

"I called Drew and said, 'What's going on?' He said, 'Well who's this?' and I said, 'I'm the guy who came up from
Texas to look for your wife, and I'm kind of disappointed because you're not out here helping us,' " Miller said. "He said, 'The reason I'm not helping is because she's not missing. She ran off with a man.' "

Sharon did freak out, but remember, this was 11:30 at night and Drew had just had a hissy fit with the press and was in a foul mood. I would be scared as well. IMO, Greta’s people downplayed the incident.

Thanks for bringing that over, SuziQ

I would like to repeat my questions about what to send to the searchers.

Does anyone know the grocery stores/ sandwich or sub shops that deliver to the searchers? Also- what meals have they already had... don't want to do the same-ole thing they've been eating.

ETA: where should I have it delivered?

(((Sheila))) you are so sweet to do that. Great Idea btw. Hmmmm, has the name of the church been mentioned? Maybe you can PM Misteriview. Is Dee from the area as well?

"Peterson's next-door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, said police were relocating her and her family to an undisclosed motel after an alleged run-in with Peterson late Thursday. After she said he banged on her back door, she said she called police, and on Friday, she met with officers. They told her, she said, "We can't 100 percent guarantee your safety. We would like you to go to a hotel under an assumed name."

Did the police pay for the hotel room? If so, I'd say that a substantial threat existed.

There wasn't much blood in the tub. It was all in her hair. That was one of the points of the new investigation. I really feel the head gash was part of the beating she took (with a night stick, IMO). The autopsy talks about circular wounds all over her body. Then she has abrasions on the left side of her body. Left buttock, left elbow, left hand. left ankle as well, IIRC. In the presser the DA says that those types of abrasions are not caused by a smooth surface found in a bathtub. Another reason they reopened the case.

IMO, Drew beat the crap out of Kathleen, then drug her across carpet.

http://www.amw.com/pdf/coronerdeathreport.pdf

Yesterday, 10:54 PM
SuziQ
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1785131", true);

All of those circular and oval contusions. Sounds like a baton. Like this one.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1976_119815533

ETA: There's a large abrasion on her left buttock, another one on her left elbow. IMO, He beat her with the baton, then drug her across the carpet. Sick b*stard.
progress.gif

I have been reading about this so much, I'm getting a few of my facts messed up regarding Kathleen vs. Stacy.

I read somewhere that someone is speculating he hurt one of them with a golf club? and when asked where he was on the day of the murder/dissapearance he first said golfing and then said fishing? Is this so?

Just wondering because he might have been giving a clue if he really did beat her with a golf club to death and gave his alibi as "golfing".

I still think its extremely fishy he isn't looking for his wife! Whether she left or not. If I left for another man, I'd sure as hell be using my cell phone. I'm sure hers has NO activity on it.

She had to be in some water for some time if they found her left hand wrinkled. At least her left hand and/or left side of the body anyway...

I have been reading about this so much, I'm getting a few of my facts messed up regarding Kathleen vs. Stacy.

I read somewhere that someone is speculating he hurt one of them with a golf club? and when asked where he was on the day of the murder/dissapearance he first said golfing and then said fishing? Is this so?

Just wondering because he might have been giving a clue if he really did beat her with a golf club to death and gave his alibi as "golfing".

I still think its extremely fishy he isn't looking for his wife! Whether she left or not. If I left for another man, I'd sure as hell be using my cell phone. I'm sure hers has NO activity on it.

I think you've got your Peterson's mixed up. :)

Tia, Golfclub huh? Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members